Most evil mma fighter?

obviously you’re not a heroic dose guy, it’s a wonder Joe Rogan hasn’t ate Redbans face.

looool you're gonna sit here and act like you know shit about it, but you didn't know that there are different types of hallucinogenic mushrooms that have different effects. you also said before that shrooms aren't for everyone, so if they happened to be eaten by one of these people that shouldn't be eating them, and they happen to eat too many, nothing bad could possibly happen?

<36>

definitely cannot fix stupid.

looool you're gonna sit here and act like you know shit about it, but you didn't know that there are different types of hallucinogenic mushrooms that have different effects. you also said before that shrooms aren't for everyone, so if they happened to be eaten by one of these people that shouldn't be eating them, and they happen to eat too many, nothing bad could possibly happen?

<36>

definitely cannot fix stupid.

far as I know, it’s all psilocybin. And to be capable of doing that to another human is pure evil. I bet he wishes you were on the jury.

All I would have done was laugh and cry to the first season of SNL while Floyd played in the background. Call me crazy

far as I know, it’s all psilocybin. And to be capable of doing that to another human is pure evil. I bet he wishes you were on the jury.
<36>
no one ever said he was innocent.

and as far as you know? you obviously don't know shit.

You’re right.

Mushrooms are evil?

you’re sending me mixed signals like a fat chick in a belly shirt. I don’t know what to make of this troll.

Yvel, War Machine, Krazy Horse.
Dream matchup: Igor vs. Fedor, in a Siberian pub, both filthy drunk with vodka.

Khabib.
Multiple mob assaults on innocent civilians (Artem, Dillon Danis), took money from dictators, humiliated hobos in the streets, posted mean tweets at Conor, disrespected proper 12 whiskey, abused a bear cub.

I honestly don't believe he's evil. In fact, everything that happened was his doing, but you have to look deeper than that.

I don't wanna get into it here, but MGTOW theory explains the entire situation, all the way from the woman seeking him out to being a harbinger of his downfall.

If only I had gotten to him sooner and explained to him the ways of MGTOW, the entire situation could have been avoided. The man should be chilling in a sauna with his fellow MGTOWs not in a jail cell.
You're doing the same exact thing those nuts who lust over serial killers do.

Stop fantasizing about "fixing" heinous criminals with the power of love or some shit.

BNs1xQTL3d9ToPlbWgHJDdr0ugrHHFnGWaeyU5PLCMa0uXCe6-8gtGAXAB3YfDOgEYUltj2pNany9JNWT-SMGVx8q5vhtHvS42SfUOTjq_dCTSbRFoJ5yGqdejolnblnCGOeUEo

Lol luke nothing bad, bit of a joke with him bucking a baby cow or bull. And photos with sedated tigers in Thailand grabbing them by the balls haha.

It was evil because all the tigers went gay after that & now they are extinct.

Lol luke nothing bad, bit of a joke with him bucking a baby cow or bull. And photos with sedated tigers in Thailand grabbing them by the balls haha.
What did Frank Shamrock do?

Khabib wins hands down... He raped Connie in front of millions, and now refuses to call even tho Connie is begging

Matt Hughes is up there for sure. Torture animals, assault wife, assault his nephew the son of this twin brother !!!!

Matt Hughes is up there for sure. Torture animals, assault wife, assault his nephew the son of this twin brother !!!!
Also heavily into human sacrifice as a get out of hell free card.

Back