Most evil mma fighter?

Nerd thread

Gordeau
LEgr4Vq9Kt2haDnq43R_pRnCj1QNFG4WRRwQxyvvZ_xO8TMAeAe5brCtM_qNZnYMvcdfF3n2U9BeOjJ_aTd_V7pr6SilUF0NrpF77f9Zt7_0-rF18m7ys3kHns8PxA

Didn’t take long, well done, that was fucked what he did to Nakai.

Ts you forgot to mention the time reem abused that woman in public
overeemmove.gif

War Machine

I honestly don't believe he's evil. In fact, everything that happened was his doing, but you have to look deeper than that.

I don't wanna get into it here, but MGTOW theory explains the entire situation, all the way from the woman seeking him out to being a harbinger of his downfall.

If only I had gotten to him sooner and explained to him the ways of MGTOW, the entire situation could have been avoided. The man should be chilling in a sauna with his fellow MGTOWs not in a jail cell.

I honestly don't believe he's evil. In fact, everything that happened was his doing, but you have to look deeper than that.

I don't wanna get into it here, but MGTOW theory explains the entire situation, all the way from the woman seeking him out to being a harbinger of his downfall.

If only I had gotten to him sooner and explained to him the ways of MGTOW, the entire situation could have been avoided. The man should be chilling in a sauna with his fellow MGTOWs not in a jail cell.
I forgot you’re “THAT” guy. Thank you for reminding me so I’ll never take you seriously.

I forgot you’re “THAT” guy. Thank you for reminding me so I’ll never take you seriously.

I've done so much self development it's not even funny with the time I've spent away from women voluntarily. You should take me seriously, I'm a lot sharper than your average guy.

b7a3bc082a3a519b13bda10471cbd7fc.jpg

I guess technically a kickboxer

Honorable mention
3E065AE600000578-0-image-m-4_1488988428462.jpg

Igor.
Legend has it that in his home town they rang a bell if he was drinking so everyone would go inside to stay safe.
Goodridge,
Will try to tear a mans scrotum off in a fight. Video is there but I refuse to link to it.
War machine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Machine_(mixed_martial_artist)
Gilbert Yvel
Will bite you, gouge your eye out, and has no prob ko'ing a ref.

Jarrod Wyatt.. This one is fucked!
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jarrod...nds-heart-and-tongue-pleads-guilty-to-murder/
Alex
images

The russian mafia, the rape, the kidnapping, etc....
Datsyk........................ Like an insane version of Alex.

Overeem
Punched a guy with diverticulitis
Uh3b.gif

Beat up a girl
ugonegetraped.gif

beat a kid
giphy.gif

smashes a kids bike

I left out JJ and Conor because I know some of you guys can make GOLD with all the ammo out there.

hqdefault.jpg

I've done so much self development it's not even funny with the time I've spent away from women voluntarily. You should take me seriously, I'm a lot sharper than your average guy.

Voluntarily? Haha - sure.

No sorry.. I don’t wanna see your pencil.

Back