Most Dominant Athlete in the world

RightKnee

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Meet Saori Yoshida, 3x OLYMPIC Gold Medalist, 12x World Champion, 4x Asian Champion. Also one the key lobbyists to keep Wrestling in the Olympics where it belongs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saori_Yoshida

Saori+Yoshida+2012+Female+Wrestling+World+4cYuBMbodUrl.jpg

Runner Up:

Kaori Icho, 3x Olympic Gold Medalist, 9x World Champion, 1x Asian Champ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaori_Icho

icho2014.jpg

Makes Ronda's little shitcolored medal look like nothing...its a shame the proper props never goes to the person that most deserves it.

are you mad ronda knocks them out?

I agree, I actually looked up Saori Yoshida a few days ago.

Ronda Rousey is the most dominant athlete in the world for people that don't know sports very well. Its pretty easy to say things like that when you really don't anything about sports.

Its funny that Joe says it, he admittedly doesn't even watch sports.

She is the queen of a small, young, marginal sport.

small marginal sport? ya is that why most UFC champs have wrestling backgrounds? I knew this thread would not be well received by sherdog. It has gone through cycles of tards from Tuf Nubs to whatever crap he got now ronda/conor nubs. this place is aids.

Hey man, Ronda got like 4th at the olympics or something clearly way more dominant than this woman.

Makes Ronda's little shitcolored medal look like nothing...its a shame the proper props never goes to the person that most deserves it.

Shitcolored?

Stay classy, moron.

Also, YES Rogan uses hyperbole, and so does the mainstream media. How old are you, 14? Some of us has gotten used to taking things like "most dominant athlete EVER. OMG!!" with a grain of salt and doesn't lose sleep or get jimmies rustled by some asian wrestlers not getting "proper props".

TS has been tirelessly researching for more dominant female athletes since Saturday night and that's the best he could come up with.

Isn't this an MMA forum? Are we just posting photos of athletes now?

TS has been tirelessly researching for more dominant female athletes since Saturday night and that's the best he could come up with.

I'd say 3x Olympic gold medalist is pretty impressive. Especially considering they only compete for one medal each Olympics as opposed to swimmers who can compete for 4-5 each Olympics.

The Olympics aren't marketed as loudly and repetitively as the UFC.
Tacky, but true.

Meet Saori Yoshida, 3x OLYMPIC Gold Medalist, 12x World Champion, 4x Asian Champion. Also one the key lobbyists to keep Wrestling in the Olympics where it belongs.

That must make Marcie Van Dusen the most dominant as she has beat Saori Yoshida twice.

But it's true both are more dominant than Rousey. Serena Williams is also more dominant than Rousey.

Floyd Mayweather is more dominant, Guillermo Rigondeaux is more dominant, Wladimir Klitschko, Andre Ward and she isn't even the most dominant MMA fighter, Aldo is more dominant, Mighty Mouse is more dominant and if Jones still counts he's more dominant.

The Olympics aren't marketed as loudly and repetitively as the UFC.
Tacky, but true.

Amen, brudda....

Ronda is California Chrome runnin' against donkies with billions of dollars backing her. Cyborg is American Pharoah with billions of dollars working against her.

How many countries compete in female wrestling? I really don't think it's many I'm off to research.

I know for team GB we had something like two girls try out for a weight class so its basically whoever walks in off the street.

I would bet good money the talent pool is far deeper in women's judo than women's wrestling by faaar. Purely because there's a ton more girls training in it.

Last edited:
How many countries compete in female wrestling? I really don't think it's many I'm off to research.

I know for team GB we had something like two girls try out for a weight class so its basically whoever walks in off the street.

GB is not a wrestling nation. For women its huge in former soviet states, usa, and asia.

Back