Most charismatic UFC fighter, is it McGregor?

Is McGregor the most charismatic UFC star?

• Total voters
Watched yes, charismatic no. I doubt I could have more than one beer with the guy if I had the opportunity. There’s only so much of his bragging about himself I could take.

I have Bisping. His off-the-cuff wit is great.

Legends in MMA are easily forgotten. This man is true face of charisma both inside and outside of cage bro:

Bro!!!.jpg

Sherdog isn't going to tell you that it's Conor, that's for sure

Overall it's McGregor, Lesnar, Adesanya, and Sonnen for MMA. They're the main ones from what it seems

Lesnar? He's not even charismatic as a pro wrestler. Heyman is the charismatic one in that partnership. Brock just smash, very rarely does he have a chance to showcase his less serious side.

If the UFC got behind Nate the way they did with Conor than Nate would have been twice as big

It’s Genki Sudo and Kazushi Sakuraba and it’s not even close.

I’ll save you the “I said UFC fighter, casual!!!”

Saku fought in the UFC.

but no moment in UFC history compares to this level of charisma.

Kevin Holland....sadly for him, he doesnt have that white privilege like Conor so he will have to work harder to get popular.

More like "sadly for him he gets owned every time he fights someone good"
STFU with that racist crap
I like Holland more than Conor but let's be real, he isn't nearly the fighter Conor was, and he is more just weird, where Conor was more clever.

Watched yes, charismatic no. I doubt I could have more than one beer with the guy if I had the opportunity. There’s only so much of his bragging about himself I could take.

Connor is popular but not charismatic, the guy is annoying and crazy.

I doubt he has friends in real life, maybe just Lobov.

Lesnar? He's not even charismatic as a pro wrestler. Heyman is the charismatic one in that partnership. Brock just smash, very rarely does he have a chance to showcase his less serious side.

I mentioned him mainly for his post fight interviews and sometimes his press conferences.

Not even close. Charismatic people don’t have to put effort into a shtick. They just are.

you people seem to be confusing charismatic with loud

That would be Andy "the people's warrior" WANG.

Kevin Holland....sadly for him, he doesnt have that white privilege like Conor so he will have to work harder to get popular.
Bro just cuz you talk a lot don’t mean you are charismatic. Holland is as charismatic as a fucking barking chihuahuas.

4937f2x2svx01.gif

Back