Most charismatic UFC fighter, is it McGregor?

Is McGregor the most charismatic UFC star?

• Total voters
Michel Pereira blows me away with his charisma.

Charisma..

Yeah, that’s the first thing I look for in whether I decide to become a fan of a fighter or not.

lol

Personally, the fighting comes first and foremost. Who gives a flying fuck if they have mic skills? This isn’t pro wrestling.

McGregor is the loud mouth people want to see get beat in the same way people wanted to see Ric Flair lose.

But if McGregor wasn't around, Jones would be that villain. Jones is the popular HS jock who knows he's good and there's nothing you can say or do about it

Who do you think is the GOAT of charisma?

I’d say McGregor, Chael is pretty close but he never did the huge PPV numbers

This is sherdog my friend.
You need to give a definition of charisma because most people don't know what that is.

Charisma is not acting. Charisma is something you naturally posses.
Chael Sonnen and Conor Mcgregor don't have Charisma. They are playing a character for controversy to turn people against eachother to create interest for a fight. That's something you can learn if your interest is in that business.

Conor McGregor is by far the manliest, coolest and most entertaining fighter ever. The guy is such a savage that you cant help but to jump in joy whenever you hear his name.

why is this even a thread?

connor, love or hate

numbers don´t lie

Justin Bieber and the Kardashians are super successful and rich too and the have the charisma of an oyster.
Conor stole everything from other athletes because he couldnt come up with anything by himself apart from 'who the Fook is that guy ?'.
He has no Charisma. Just his (formerly) big gob and millions to impress his gullible fans.

Back