Most charismatic UFC fighter, is it McGregor?

Is McGregor the most charismatic UFC star?

• Total voters
Sherdog isn't going to tell you that it's Conor, that's for sure

Overall it's McGregor, Lesnar, Adesanya, and Sonnen for MMA. They're the main ones from what it seems

Sherdog isn't going to tell you that it's Conor, that's for sure

Overall it's McGregor, Lesnar, Adesanya, and Sonnen for MMA. They're the main ones from what it seems

Sonnen, Conor, Adesanya only impresses filthy Casuals who don't know UFC history.

here people watch UFC since the 90s, hardcore fanbase is not impressed by Conor or Sonnen.

Sonnen, Conor, Adesanya only impresses filthy Casuals who don't know UFC history.

here people watch UFC since the 90s, hardcore fanbase is not impressed by Conor or Sonnen.

That's the point of the thread. The original post is about charismatic fighters who brought in huge PPV numbers.

McGregor, Lesnar, Sonnen, and Adesanya are the best at it so far. The point of being the most charismatic fighter isn't to impress the hardcore fanbase, they'll watch no matter what. It's about getting the attention of the casuals.

Jose Aldo no question.

JadedPartialIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

Prime Conor. Just watch his master class against RDA. Now he is just a crude angry fool.

Most: T-City Ortega
Least: Rockhold

Who do you think is the GOAT of charisma?

I’d say McGregor, Chael is pretty close but he never did the huge PPV numbers
He was, for a while.

It's without a doubt Conor. I'm not his biggest fan, but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the most charismatic. You can be the best figher ever, but you don't get to where Conor is at without charisma (world wide recognition, millions of dollars, huge following, loyal fans who tune in or buy tickets, haters who tune in or watch tickets).
Upon Conor's rise, I knew of many American's who were suddenly bragging and being prideful about their Irish side, even if they were barely Irish.

It is obviously Conor. I dislike him, but he is the ppv king for a reason. I wonder if that will change after his recent antics.

It's without a doubt Conor. I'm not his biggest fan, but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't the most charismatic. You can be the best figher ever, but you don't get to where Conor is at without charisma (world wide recognition, millions of dollars, huge following, loyal fans who tune in or buy tickets, haters who tune in or watch tickets).
Upon Conor's rise, I knew of many American's who were suddenly bragging and being prideful about their Irish side, even if they were barely Irish.
Other then the last paragraph which doesn't apply to me I agree 100%. I'm no fan of his and think his cage accomplishments, particularly above 145 are not especially impressive but as far as charisma goes he's definitely #1.

Who do you think is the GOAT of charisma?

I’d say McGregor, Chael is pretty close but he never did the huge PPV numbers
Sorry, but neither are. not even close.

At first I thought guys like SIlva. When he was at the top of the world, beating everyone and putting guys into the matrix... he was also funny and humble...
GSP also comes to mind. Always the "good guy", always nice.

But they are also great fighters, and IMO that helps them more....

so I think the most charismatic is Stephen Thompson.

he didn't win any belts, but he's always been a good guy and he is liked mostly for his charisma than his achievements inside the octagon.

Chael and I am going to go out on a limb and say that Chael was a better fighter, too.

Sorry GSP and Silva, Adesanya bring in views because of their performance in the cage, like the mystique of Mike Tyson.

Charisma is the expertise of Chael and Conor.

He had a few funny moments early on but then he turned into the pied piper for douche bags. They all seem to love the guy. That says a lot about mma fans these days.

Personally, I think he is a chirpy little twerp.

Back