Most awkward weigh in moment

Bones - Page was awkward for Jon.

Funny as fuck for everyone else.

didn't look awkward to me. both the dudes found it amusing and played along. woulda been awkward as fuck if he did that to someone else who didn't have the same sense of humor about it though.

didn't look awkward to me. both the dudes found it amusing and played along. woulda been awkward as fuck if he did that to someone else who didn't have the same sense of humor about it though.

Yeah I don't get it.

Only saw the first page, with josh thomson pinching kj's nipples and mir pointing at kongo's ass.

He said "awkward moments", not "moments that gave bub a boner".

EDIT

Joking aside, if ronda pinched carmouche's nipples and they both laughed about it, would it be "awkward"?

the thomson/koons weigh-in is freaking hilarious. great to see guys having fun (no pun intended)

lol couple of bros tickling each other's nipples. what's the problem here?

Ronda "try hard" Rousey. She should just let her fighting do the talking. Keep quiet, don't be weird in weighins, don't comment on the best male fighters in the world.

Almost sounds like the whole "women should be seen and not heard" thing...
Show some respect.

that head butting thing that rousey did , she should have been fined for it.

headbutts are illegal.

Awesome. You can form an opinion without being in possession of any facts. Maybe you should look at a video, Tate headbutted Rousey first. So I suppose we should go fine Tate.

Back