Most awkward weigh in moment

RaggedyRooster

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Was watching old Tate vs. Rousey weigh ins and then saw this

@ 0:59

It reminded me of seeing this stuff

Ronda "try hard" Rousey. She should just let her fighting do the talking. Keep quiet, don't be weird in weighins, don't comment on the best male fighters in the world.

To those that cant see: Josh Thomson tickled/pinched Noons' nipple @ the weigh in.
He always seemed a little weird to me.
Like when he was on Blind Date and the chick didnt want to date him again cuz he was so awkward like he never got ass before lol.

mir_kongo_weigh_in.jpg

To those that cant see: Josh Thomson tickled/pinched Noons' nipple @ the weigh in.
He always seemed a little weird to me.
Like when he was on Blind Date and the chick didnt want to date him again cuz he was so awkward like he never got ass before lol.

Josh is a good looking guy, he's gotten ass before. Blind Date's are just awkward and I'm sure the camera didn't help him.

no the most awkward weigh in was when Gina got nude and her dad was oogling all over her behind the towel. Not quite sure why he needed to see her naked but they both seemed to enjoy it.

mauro even does the weigh ins better than rogan

Just shows you idiocy in the UFC's broadcasting team. Strikeforce had their play-by-play guy doing the weigh ins. But the UFC has what they consider the "expert" doing the weigh ins. Why wouldn't you have your broadcasting expert announcing weights? It's not like it takes expert analyst to read numbers on a scale. Gasp! Unless the UFC doesn't have a real broadcasting expert!!! Or a real analysis guy either!!!

no the most awkward weigh in was when Gina got nude and her dad was oogling all over her behind the towel. Not quite sure why he needed to see her naked but they both seemed to enjoy it.

And then dad conveniently dropped the towel if I remember correctly.

Josh is a good looking guy, he's gotten ass before. Blind Date's are just awkward and I'm sure the camera didn't help him.

Frank Shamrock made some comments about how much Josh likes getting ass. :D

Back