Most awkward weigh in moment

mir_kongo_weigh_in.jpg

Dat ass.

wtf is this dude got naked? Sometimes weigh ins get weird.

The Josh Thomson Kj looked like their buddies always confusing to see that before a fight haha lets joke around then punch each other in the face. It's like two drunk dudes fighting eachother over a girl and hugging eachother with black eyes and busted lips.

UFC 28 weigh ins- When Jeff Monson dropped his pants and stood buck naked on the scale like a boss.

Youtube it.

To those that cant see: Josh Thomson tickled/pinched Noons' nipple @ the weigh in.
He always seemed a little weird to me.
Like when he was on Blind Date and the chick didnt want to date him again cuz he was so awkward like he never got ass before lol.

Back then the UFC kinda made some of its fighters do Blind Date to get more recognition. Back then the UFC wasn't famous. Josh had gf at that time too and the chick he was "blind dating" wasn't all that anyway.

Back then the UFC kinda made some of its fighters do Blind Date to get more recognition. Back then the UFC wasn't famous. Josh had gf at that time too and the chick he was "blind dating" wasn't all that anyway.

I just watched a bunch of them, they were pretty funny. My favourite was the one with Tiki, he just blows her off at the end in the pool. I would say "where do they find these girls?" but sadly these girls are everywhere.

I just watched a bunch of them, they were pretty funny. My favourite was the one with Tiki, he just blows her off at the end in the pool. I would say "where do they find these girls?" but sadly these girls are everywhere.

Which fighters went on that show?

Def the most awkward was when Carmont made his UFC debut against Camozzi & his dick popped out of his underwear when he stepped on the scale. I guess he was really "excited" to be in the UFC? lol

that head butting thing that rousey did , she should have been fined for it.

headbutts are illegal.

Josh was forced to do blind date and had a GF during filming.

Back