Most athletic fighters ever.

Yeah that is a skill challenge not really athletic.
Looks like AJ ran an 11.53 in the 100 meter dash.
I think there would be countless NBA and NFL players who could smoke that time at a similar size.
What NBA player would be 6”6 and 240 .

AJ has competed in everything that requires physical things with needing explosiveness ,NBA players are not carrying the bulk he is , but the thread is about fighters ,you are talking about guys that run up down a court looking like tall sticks . Bolt held a world record of 9:58 Nearer to 200 pounds so I’m not sure who all these guys smoking a 11: 53 are comparing a guy of Joshuas size .

Now there’s obviously events he won’t win but make no doubt hes been all over and most boxers won’t keep up with him in one on one athletic challenges .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6383947/anthony-joshua-michael-phelps-us-holiday-olympics-boxing/

No kidding but an eye test on TV is the best we can do at this point, isn't it? That and an anecdote from Roy Williams.

Calvin Johnson is considered one of the freakiest athletes in NFL history, is basically Jordan's height, and even he only ran a 4.4

If you think a guy that doesn't even train for sprint speed and probably didn't practice the technique to running a 40-yard dash ran faster than a guy that definitely did both of those things and is one of the most gifted receivers in NFL history, then I don't know what to tell you.

(As much as I enjoyed The Last Dance, it's really done an amazing job at almost deifying Jordan. I've heard some absurd comments since then.)

The top athlete that's ever been officially NIKE SPARQ tested, Mike Mitchell, was a junior in high school that ran a 4.39 40 in 2012. The events were laid out to replicate NFL combine style testing. He also had a 42" vert. He was a 6'4 225 pound high school teenager that to this day still holds the SPARQ world record.

If a college recruit not even in his senior year of high school can run a 4.39 40 then don't you think it's entirely possible that a freak athlete like MJ could run a 4.38?
Mike-Mitch1.jpe

Last edited:
What NBA player would be 6”6 and 240 .

AJ has competed in everything that requires physical things with needing explosiveness ,NBA players are not carrying the bulk he is , but the thread is about fighters ,you are talking about guys that run up down a court looking like tall sticks . Bolt held a world record of 9:58 Nearer to 200 pounds so I’m not sure who all these guys smoking a 11: 53 are comparing a guy of Joshuas size .

Now there’s obviously events he won’t win but make no doubt hes been all over and most boxers won’t keep up with him in one on one athletic challenges .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6383947/anthony-joshua-michael-phelps-us-holiday-olympics-boxing/
They don't carry the bulk because their sport requires world class non stop cardio. Something the heavyweight boxing division does not.
Any starting power Foward. A decent amount of centers. A decent amount of small fowards.
Allow a range for the size. Especially since Joshua isn't 240 anymore either.

My bad, had to edit that last post. Math fail but still a faster time than Calvin Johnson in his 40 and the kid was in high school. Other high schoolers around the nation have put up similar numbers in the 40 in SPARQ testing. So, yeah, if a high school nobody can put up those kinds of numbers then it isn't exactly crazy to suggest that one of the greatest athletes of all time could do the same.

They don't carry the bulk because their sport requires world class non stop cardio. Something the heavyweight boxing division does not.
Any starting power Foward. A decent amount of centers. A decent amount of small fowards.
Allow a range for the size. Especially since Joshua isn't 240 anymore either.
I have no idea what your talking about again....

Who doesn’t carry the bulk ? To be aggressive counter puncher at over 240 requires much more athletic abilities ,Mike Tyson was actually the best fighter in tune to athletic performance for HIS sport but he was also hovering around 215 at his fastest speeds while maintaining effectiveness.

A superior athlete doesn’t have to do sports all day ina game on t.v if they don’t train for the particular sport that is on NFL or any other .....put a NFL guy in the ring and he won’t last long at all even if the boxer isn’t trying to hurt him .

The better athlete does better In a which is required in the specific task not sporting event with a team .

Joshua has fought at above 240 most of the time which is proof he’s one of the best athletic fighters in history on that alone with a counter puncher style Going for knockouts at close range ,it takes a elite athlete to pull off some of the things he’s pulled off . He’s explosive ,not made for endurance if he’s in a fight that lasts long but can train for a specific fight if the opponent is still standing.

Last edited:
I have no idea what your talking about again....

Who doesn’t carry the bulk ? To be aggressive counter puncher at over 240 requires much more athletic abilities.

A superior athlete doesn’t have to do sports all day ina game on t.v if they don’t train for the particular sport that is on NFL or any other .....put a NFL guy in the ring and he won’t last long at all even if the boxer isn’t trying to hurt him .

The better athlete does better In a which is required in the specific task not sporting event with a team .

Joshua has fought at above 240 most of the time which is proof he’s one of the best athletic fighters in history on that alone with a counter puncher style Going for knockouts at close range ,it takes a elite athlete to pull off some of the things he’s pulled off . He’s explosive ,not made for endurance if he’s in a fight that lasts long but can train for a specific fight if the opponent is still standing.
Are you implying that heavyweight boxers are better athletes than NBA players???
Lol

Are you implying that heavyweight boxers are better athletes than NBA players???
Lol
It takes better athletic abilities to be a boxer ,I already told you it requires much more physical strength and certain coordination to not just land shots but avoid them from beginning to end of a bell ringing vs landing a ball in a basket and passing it off to team mates , basketball guys are long and lean and play on egg shells with the slightest calls on fouls being to rough...give me a break .

This is why ppl reading my posts better take this guy serious as a grain of salt, if anyone thinks Basketball players are athletically superior to what boxers need to be just on preperation getting your head beat in and leave the ring with no stretcher needs their head examined .

serious what drugs drugs are you doing on a boxing forum nonetheless? Puo might agree bc that’s big brother but really ....??? Lmao

Last edited:
It takes better athletic abilities to be a boxer ,I already told you it requires much more physical strength and certain coordination to not just land shots but avoid them from beginning to end of a bell ringing vs landing a ball in a basket and passing it off to team mates , basketball guys are long and lean and play on egg shells with the slightest calls on fouls being to rough...give me a break .

This is why ppl reading my posts better take this guy serious as a grain of salt, if anyone thinks Basketball players are athletically superior to what boxers need to be just on preperation getting your head beat in and leave the ring with no stretcher needs their head examined .

serious what drugs drugs are you doing on a boxing forum nonetheless? Puo might agree bc that’s big brother but really ....??? Lmao
You barely can write a sentence let alone define athletic ability.
You dont know the difference between skill, strength, durability, mentality, vs athleticism.
Getting beat on has nothing to do with athleticism.
You sound like somebody who has never been good at sports. You were a punching bag that thinks you were some type of real fighter. Instead you got CTE and convinced yourself you are some type of athlete.
You are obsessed with the fact Puo3 slapped you around. Get over it. Lol you mention him in every post.

Back