Mortal Kombat X announced, coming 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about percentage of each percentage of whites/blacks that listen to hip hop?

Anyway, I doubt they'll be any hip hop in the main game. Thankfully.

I wouldn't mind it if it was done right like in 3rd Strike.

Fuck y'all, I liked Deception. Armageddon on the other hand was a pile of shit

meh, a trailer like that doesn't really tell anything about the game.

Yeah...it tells us nothing except for the fact that the trailer was using the game engine...

Also, they are saving the gameplay footage for E3.

Yeah...it tells us nothing except for the fact that the trailer was using the game engine...

Also, they are saving the gameplay footage for E3.

Also appears to be keeping X-rays, which I thought was a cool MK-twist on the alpha combos (or w/e they call them in SF these days).

X, X, Y, X ....

KungLao_Cutout_001_copia.png

shang_tsung_by_sw_art-d5caiq8.jpg

Would be epic if he could actually shape-shift and morph into other characters like he could in MKII for Arcade and Sega Genesis....

Two brand new characters (or Kharacters) will be unveiled at E3. I'm hoping we get more along the lines of Kenshi, and not a Darrius, or Kobra, or Hotaru, or Hsu Hao, or Dairou, or Havik.

God damn there were some shitty characters around that time.

Two brand new characters (or Kharacters) will be unveiled at E3. I'm hoping we get more along the lines of Kenshi, and not a Darrius, or Kobra, or Hotaru, or Hsu Hao, or Dairou, or Havik.

Havik is good character who id like to see in a future game

He was from a new realm and he added an interesting dynamic; He was neither good or bad, he just supported the side that caused the most chaos

I agree that rest were shit though

Fucking Mavado was just ripoff of Kabal lol

Yeah, they were. I did like Frost, but that was because Sub-Zero seemed like ass compared to her in DA.

If Reptile doesn't make the cut I will rage.

I can't really think of any DA/Deception characters that I really liked. Seriously though, if there is no Reptile I will be super butthurt

I want to see Drahmin in the next MK I always liked that guy.

Havik is good character who id like to see in a future game

He was from a new realm and he added an interesting dynamic; He was neither good or bad, he just supported the side that caused the most chaos

I agree that rest were shit though

Fucking Mavado was just ripoff of Kabal lol

Oh god yeah, Mavado sucked too.

I do remember that Havik was supposed to be an alternate skin for Noob Saibot, but they liked the look, so they just created a new character.

Hsu Hao is guarunteed to not be any future games, Ed Boon has actually said that he hates the character and doesn't even know why it made the cut to be in the games in the first place.

Jax
Sonia
Johnny Cage
Sub Zero
Scorpion
Baraka
Kabal
Kung Lao
Reptile
liu kang

I imagine all those chars are going to be playable in the game, any other staple chars they can't leave out?

Jax
Sonia
Johnny Cage
Sub Zero
Scorpion
Baraka
Kabal
Kung Lao
Reptile
liu kang

I imagine all those chars are going to be playable in the game, any other staple chars they can't leave out?

Raiden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back