Mortal Kombat X announced, coming 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and lets hope the bosses are actually worth a damn.

Goro and Kintaro were bitches in MK9, as compared to the original games.

This. Was not a fan of the music in the trailer.

Are they aware the overwhelming majority of their fanbase is white?

Perhaps, but Shao Khan would push your shit in on story mode.

Johnny Cage > Sub-Zero

Hope Quan Chis in this one so I can bash peoples heads open with their own leg

I'd wreck 100% of you in MK9. But if you use Kung Lao or Sub-Zero and I somehow lose I will ragequit upon FINISH HIM

...and lets hope the bosses are actually worth a damn.

Goro and Kintaro were bitches in MK9, as compared to the original games.

This. Was not a fan of the music in the trailer.

Are they aware the overwhelming majority of their fanbase is white?

White people love Wiz Khalifa... do u know how many times I've unintentionally listened to black and yellow around white people?

White people love Wiz Khalifa... do u know how many times I've unintentionally listened to black and yellow around white people?

Sure. Just like black people love rock music, and every boxing and basketball game is full of rock tracks on their soundtracks.

Scorpion has a skull for a head and is from Hell. Obvious choice

Fuck this poll. Sub and Scorp are shit.

Bo Rai Cho for life.

Also, hopefully they don't knee jerk nerf shit into the ground like they did 9. Read as: Kano.

Perhaps, but Shao Khan would push your shit in on story mode.

Nah, he's challenging in MK9. Not quite the overpowered cheap exercise of frustration he was in MK3.

Easier to beat, yes. But somehow less memorable than how he was in MK3. MK3 Shao Kahn was the ultimate final boss in appearance, sound, and gameplay... lesser players thought he was impossible to beat.

I'm curious if this will continue the storyline from MK9.

ibkLdOrHTk8vGw.gif

Fucking hell that looks brutal

I like the more realistic look of the character models, costumes, and environments. If they are taking a more realistic approach looks wise then these might might be the worst fatalities that we've seen yet. I mean that in a good way

Im hoping that we get roster reveal and a tiny bit of gameplay at E3

I love both Sub Zero and ladyboys, it was a tough choice but I love Sub a smidgen more.

Man I really hope they don't mess with the game play too much and just improve on 9.

And make multiplayer work lag free for the love of god!

Fuck this poll. Sub and Scorp are shit.

Bo Rai Cho for life.

Also, hopefully they don't knee jerk nerf shit into the ground like they did 9. Read as: Kano.

What did they do to Kano? I only played it for about a month.

What did they do to Kano? I only played it for about a month.

Incessant bitching about his upball got it nerfed to hell to the point that he had to resort to running away and throwing knives constantly. It basically gave him no safe block string ender that forced a rush down character to try to play zoner.

Incessant bitching about his upball got it nerfed to hell to the point that he had to resort to running away and throwing knives constantly. It basically gave him no safe block string ender that forced a rush down character to try to play zoner.

Wow, that's messed up. Did they do anything to Baraka or Sheeva? I don't remember ever seeing a Baraka online.

Wow, that's messed up. Did they do anything to Baraka or Sheeva? I don't remember ever seeing a Baraka online.

They got rid of Raka's b3,2 loop in the beginning, but gave him armor on his d,f2 later in the game. Kinda helped, but not really. I think they tried a few quality of life buffs on Sheeva, but her biggest problems were that she was a slow big body that couldn't duck projectiles and moves were heavily telegraphed.

They got rid of Raka's b3,2 loop in the beginning, but gave him armor on his d,f2 later in the game. Kinda helped, but not really. I think they tried a few quality of life buffs on Sheeva, but her biggest problems were that she was a slow big body that couldn't duck projectiles and moves were heavily telegraphed.

That's too bad. They needed some buffs. I heard Ermac was pretty much the same so that's cool. :D

I hope they downsize the roster a bit. It'll be much easier to balance the characters out if they don't have to work on 30 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back