More on Waxy Maize

Sure, if you have any other specific questions feel free to ask them here or shoot me a PM

Vedic, so you still recommend typical wo drinks for people that need to seriously lose weight? I was under the assumption that, even though weight can still be lost with carbs during the wo, that just going with BCAA's or protein was a better route to take. Do you disagree with that?

Vedic, so you still recommend typical wo drinks for people that need to seriously lose weight? I was under the assumption that, even though weight can still be lost with carbs during the wo, that just going with BCAA's or protein was a better route to take. Do you disagree with that?

Well he is in a different boat. He rarely eats after his PWO meal. He needs to get a lot of cals around that window because of that. I am almost inclined to tell him to eat the oatmeal and whey before as well, ala IF principles. Otherwise I wouldn't:D He has a much different situation than most.

Well he is in a different boat. He rarely eats after his PWO meal. He needs to get a lot of cals around that window because of that. I am almost inclined to tell him to eat the oatmeal and whey before as well, ala IF principles. Otherwise I wouldn't:D He has a much different situation than most.

Oh, I wasn't necessarily just referring to Ronin. But I see where you're coming from. Thanks for the feedback.

Oh, I gotcha. Ya I was only talking about his situation. Everyone is different, although some things work for all.

Jesus Christ, I'm almost sorry for having looked through the earlier pages of this thread. lol

Glad all that shit seems to be overwith.

I second that. I head out of town for a few days and some serious shit goes down, and Justin Harris and Dave Barr start posting in Sherdog D&S. Weird.

I am a huge fan of waxy maize if you have a little extra money. Its not very expensive and it doesnt bloat me at all like dextrose and malto do sometimes.

I've only read through 7 pages of this, but it seems to me that vedic is getting a little carried w/ basically calling companies crooks and what not. If the whole basis of your point is that if you have great diet throughouth the other 23.5 hours of the day, you don't need WMS or Dex, that's cool. But fact is, 99% of recreational exercisers and 98% of serious ones don't have great diets and WOULD benefit from keeping the blood glucose levels up. Calling companies full of shit, etc. is way off base and calling Justin out for spreading "non-scientific" shit is just fucking dumb. Just because a product may not be needed for you doesn't make it a bad or worthless product.

BTW, I follow the Vedic, Monger protocol, too, BECAUSE my diet is very good.

Yes, I am some what calling the companies crooks, but you missed the boat on my point. Blood glucose levels don't matter PWO whether they are or aren't following a good diet. Glut4 receptors and physiology response to exercise makes it nill PWO anyways. As for the sound diet, well shouldn't even be using supplements at all if the diet is not sound first.

You can call whatever you want dumb. I call using non scientific based products, moronic. Either way, around here we like science, not he says she says BS. Last I checked if something isn't needed then that does make it worthless. Do you compete in MMA? If so do you practice TKD? Most likely not, why? Because it isn't needed. To come and argue semantics, when your side makes almost no sense, is boring.

Back