Social More of a threat? Trans activists or Christian nationalists?

Breh, we have certifiable insane man, Rachel Levine as our Secretary of Health. Lets not forget how he had all the nursing homes continue to admit covid positive patients in his state during the pandemic while pulling his family out of one. Any one else doing that would never have risen to the position he currently holds. And now he's pushing for child sex change operations.
And Mike Johnson as speaker of the house. The beliefs that he and his wife hold are firmly in the Extremist category.

Look at your first paragraph again- you say you THINK something, then say I should get my facts straight. You know that opinions or assumptions aren't fact, right?

What IS a fact is that 80% of mass shooters since 1982 have been white. Black is at a very distant second and isn't much more than other races below whites. Read up.

FYI I am a therapist by profession, have a grad degree and a state license. You are far from the only one that is terribly naive about mental health and psychotropic medication, but you most certainly are. They have mental health problems because they suffer from gender uncertainty, then get bullied to no end. You need to read up on psychotropic medication research, because you are so far from reality, I'm not going to comment.
Data on "mass shootings" is always all over the place. Your stats show that there have been less than 150 since 1982 and yet we've got some people pushing the idea that we've had more than that in various 6 month spans in recent years.

If you are a therapist, obtaining some sort of credible degree, you should be able to analyze research better and look at trends. Obviously the population was different in the 1980s, 1990s, than it is now, and having all those years distorts the current reality. Fact is in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023, that trend indicated in CNN continued and is easily extrapolated. You can even look at those years for yourself. Just sort the list by state, and is is clearly apparent.

So you're dumb or disingenuous, likely both.
Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. There are trends in any kind of phenomenon, but it is just that- a trend; it is not likely to be permanent, or it wouldn't be a trend. The fact is, over the last 30 years, they are mostly white.

That's pretty funny that you would say I can't evaluate studies, you are desperately trying to justify your beliefs, which is why you started with an incredibly ignorant discussion of psych meds and mental illness (and let's not forget your foolish implication of trans people are dangerous, which NO study will bear out); posted a study from 2015-2019 after I posted one from 1982-2023 and acted all smug about it ( <45>). You are repeatedly moving the goalpost and trying to come up with something different every time; give it up. I'm dumb? Pure projection.

Data on "mass shootings" is always all over the place. Your stats show that there have been less than 150 since 1982 and yet we've got some people pushing the idea that we've had more than that in various 6 month spans in recent years.
Those numbers are accurate.
That is a discrepancy based on changing definitions of a mass shooting by the FBI. Up until 2013, you had to kill at least 4 in a populated area. After that it decreased to at least one death in a populated area, which to me is a cheap version of what a mass shooting is. How is it mass if only one person died?

Sure sure. You were just joking, and they aren't mentally ill and not becoming more militant. What is the weather like in fantasy land?
If I wasn't joking, I would have said so; you didn't make some ingenious statement that caused me to act like I was lying, lol

Define how they are becoming mentally ill (and define mental illness without Google) and provide evidence that they are more violent than other groups; especially groups that are ALREADY militant, of which there are many (Proud Boys anyone?).

I don't think you know the first thing about mental illness, but let's put that to the test. Again, describe the dynamics involved with trans people becoming more mentally ill.

Doubt.gif. You underestimate the desire for liberals to virtue signal about voting for someone like a trans person.
the most powerful person in the world is the VICTIM
-Chael Sonnel

That is a discrepancy based on changing definitions of a mass shooting by the FBI. Up until 2013, you had to kill at least 4 in a populated area. After that it decreased to at least one death in a populated area, which to me is a cheap version of what a mass shooting is. How is it mass if only one person died?
I suspect they are accurate. I found data that was from 12/23/23 that stated there 151 over that same timeframe. Most of which were in a workplace (56) with schools (23) and other (16) rounding out the top 3. My point was that various groups as mentioned in the link to the ABC news story like to inflate that number to support their gun control agenda.

The FBI defined a mass shooting as an event where one or more people are “actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area. They have no minimum number of deaths for a shooting to = a mass shooting. The Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012 defines a “mass killing” as “3 or more killings in a single incident.” I'm not aware of that number dropping lower than 3 to qualify as a mass shooting.

I suspect they are accurate. I found data that was from 12/23/23 that stated there 151 over that same timeframe. Most of which were in a workplace (56) with schools (23) and other (16) rounding out the top 3. My point was that various groups as mentioned in the link to the ABC news story like to inflate that number to support their gun control agenda.

The FBI defined a mass shooting as an event where one or more people are “actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area. They have no minimum number of deaths for a shooting to = a mass shooting. The Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012 defines a “mass killing” as “3 or more killings in a single incident.” I'm not aware of that number dropping lower than 3 to qualify as a mass shooting.
You are right on that last paragraph; I looked back at the source and I had misread it.

provide evidence that they are more violent than other groups; especially groups that are ALREADY militant, of which there are many (Proud Boys anyone?).
I never said they were. I said its a problem that they're becoming more militant and violent.

It would be silly for me to challenge you on a debate on mental illness; however, I do know it wasn't that long ago trans was considered a form of mental illness. Its only a recent change that the medical community is now considering it more normal. Which I believe is more for political reasons than organic discovery.

Extremist are dangerous regardless of their political alignment. Christian Nationalist have a much easier time gaining political power than transgender activist. The ability to gain power and enforce extremist beliefs put Christian Nationalist extremist far ahead of Transgender Activist on the threat to America.

Maybe politically but trans activists have already shown to be pretty powerful when enforcing extremist beliefs. They've taken over quite a few institutions.

Kids at college campuses are afraid to say that men can't give birth. That's pretty extreme.

Maybe politically but trans activists have already shown to be pretty powerful when enforcing extremist beliefs. They've taken over quite a few institutions.

Kids at college campuses are afraid to say that men can't give birth. That's pretty extreme.

They also get appointed to positions that dictate policy like Rachel Levine, who was influential in PA especially, but also nationally in terms of mandates. Moved their parent out of a nursing home before moving Covid patients in, potentially killing thousands.

That is a huge danger if an ideology. I believe another trans was just promoted to a significant role in the military.

A non-binary, with a dog fetish, in charge of nuclear waste disposal, who is also a their. And get this, that person went to school at this school lol.

Wow look who is from Perry and went to Perry high school.

So your basic argument here is "yea Christian Nationalist are dangerous and have been given political power, but Transgender people exist."

In reality the right couldn't care less about kids

If they did they'd be out in masse, protesting in front of every catholic church in sight

Instead all we get is crickets...

So your basic argument here is "yea Christian Nationalist are dangerous and have been given political power, but Transgender people exist."

I'm not even sure if this is worth responding to if that's what you got from that. Clearly you aren't reading or thinking clearly here.

Both sides are dangerous in different ways. I already spelled both out and transgender people existing certainly wasn't my reason for why they're dangerous. I said they aren't generally dangerous in a violent sense but they are dangerous because they are spreading false gender theory information and confusing the hell out of kids. Lets also not pretend like this stuff isn't taking over major institutions. College kids are afraid to say men can't get pregnant. Congress members call women "birthing persons". Not aligning with gender theory can get people fired or not hired. This stuff is dangerous as hell, especially to children and is causing a lot of mental health issues under the guise that it's preventing mental health issues.

If you can read all that and take away that I think they're dangerous because they merely exist, then I really don't know what to tell you other than good look with your future reading comprehension endeavors.

To answer your last question, it can easily be a mass shooting if only one person died.

If you shoot and kill one person, then shoot and injure several more, is that not a mass shooting?

Otherwise, you are just determining that a mass shooting can only be considered that if the shooter is successful lol

To answer your last question, it can easily be a mass shooting if only one person died.

If you shoot and kill one person, then shoot and injure several more, is that not a mass shooting?

Otherwise, you are just determining that a mass shooting can only be considered that if the shooter is successful lol
Good point.

Federal prosecutors on Friday charged an Oregon man who believes he is a woman for posting to a “trans woman support group” that he planned to go out in a “blaze of glory,” after a search of his home found 27 guns and “tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition.”

Nice to see the FBI took a day off from going after christian parents and 1/6 protesters.

And Mike Johnson as speaker of the house. The beliefs that he and his wife hold are firmly in the Extremist category.
Imagine telling people you talk to god and he tells you what decisions to make and then you make those decisions for a group of people. How mentally ill do you have to be to believe this shit.

Back