More Conor hate today on Sherdog than Ive seen in long time..

This is ridiculous,if anything Conor should get more respect now for fighting a new guy on a week notice at freakin WW

giphy.gif

Lmao Conor fans are more sensitive than Ronda fans.

Imagine how they'd react if Conor had to fight against an equally obnoxious shit talker or get KO'd and bashed nonstop like Ronda.

Dudes awesome. He is willing to fight anybody. He jumps to 170 to save the card.

Epic.

They defended their titles first.....that is a straight fact. Conor did not - that is also a straight fact. I would take more notice of what you say but your picture tells me you are just a straight bandwagoner so I can't take you seriously.

Wrong, BJ beat Uno for the LW title, never defended it and then beat Hughes for the WW title.

I'll bite.

For years, GSP v Anderson was the super-fight to make, but GSP would never more up to MW (he wanted to protect his legacy, most probably), and Anderson wouldn't move down. People dreamed about this fight, this "super fight" for years and it never happened.

Finally, we get a champion like McGregor, who simply doesn't care about "protecting a legacy", instantly moves up to take on the LW champ. Instead of getting praised for this, some people are seriously complaining about it. "He don't deserve it!!! Waaaa"

Wow. Just wow.

gsp didn't kill himself to cut to a weight class where he would have a huge size advantage and look like a concentration camp victim. Connor should probably have been at 155 this whole time, he's also not fighting prime Andersons.

with that said he definitely backs up his talk and I respect that

gsp didn't kill himself to cut to a weight class where he would have a huge size advantage and look like a concentration camp victim. Connor should probably have been at 155 this whole time, he's also not fighting prime Andersons.

with that said he definitely backs up his talk and I respect that
If he can make the weight and compete successfully, then he can make the weight.

GSP did cut a lot of weight, too. As do 95% of the roster. You act like McGregor is the only one that cuts weight.

Its really letting all of us Jones fans off the hook lol I thought the real GOAT haters were bad....The McGregor hate is even worse :D

I dont think people are saying Conor is ducking Khabib. People are saying the UFC is duckng Khabib for Conor, and thats even worse when you think big picture

That's because the people saying this are morons.

What part of the following do people not get:

1) Khabib has not fought in two years due to injury.
2) If Khabib was offered the fight, based on previous pullouts, there is no guarantee he will make UFC 196.
3) He was meant to fight Ferguson in March but asked to delay it until April (presumably, to get over his injuries).

That's funny, TS. I've mostly seen Conor dick sucking threads about how amazing he is for not having to cut weight to fight a 10 day training camp fighter....... You Conor fanboy ball sack snugglers are pathetic..... Seriously!

Cause this place us full of losers. The kinda bitches who get beat in the hallways and erasers thrown at their pussies.

I hate this place and all the scum that forms here but I'm bored, scociopathic, and enjoy the suffering.

Conor haters are seriously pathetic. RDA gets injured and now every thread here is filled with somekind of bitter whining towards Conor like he is the one to blame for this. "Lol, Conor is ducking Khabib, Conor is afraid of this and that" etc... Disgusting.

In fact, any objective fan should feel for Conor, since he was about to possibly make history in the UFC and now that opportunity was robbed from him less than two weeks before the fight. Not because of him, but because of his opponent. Yet he doesnt whine and cry about it, he is ready to adjust and face a completely new opponent without the belt on the line, once again. Mad respect for Conor.

That's funny because all I see is threads ordering me to respect his ass.

No wonder.

People get fed up and annoyed by the constant arrogant posts all over social media from McGregor 'fans'. Go on any UFC video that has McGregor in it and you'll find the comments are awash with arrogant comments from people fantasising about being McGregor. "NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND YE THAT BUM VERSION OF ALDO WILL GO DOWN UNDER 1 MINUTE !!! EIREEEE" - Prime example there. That is a comment on the "Lights out" promo.

I don't think many people that slate McGregor actually hate him. They just hate his bandwagon fanbase, which means it's hard to praise him.

You know, that's fair enough and I agree with you on this.

I'm from Ireland and the mount of people jumping on the bandwagon whenever McGregor fights is a pain in the arse. Speaking to me like they now know MMA inside out, how Aldo was a bum and you could see he was scared shitless during the fight as he was looking down at the canvas etc.

I have to put up with it because people know I've loved/trained MMA for years. I also overhear it wherever I go.

However, those people are very unlikely to be signing up to sherdog to post. So those bandwagon fans, yes they can be gobshites. The Conor supporters on sherdog however I'd like to think are a little more knowledgeable about the sport.

I've only been on a few threads today but that is weird if true. I'd be surprised if there is a lot of that going on but who knows with this place? I think 4 things are pretty clear:

1) Conor has shown himself to be pretty reliable when it comes to avoiding injuries and being ready to fight close together. Hats off to him for that.

2) RDA is not at fault for getting injured. You train for big fights up until the last week of camp normally. Then the last week is weight-cutting and media stuff. A broken foot is just bad luck. Not like sparring partners doing spinning shit or Cain doing exercises repeatedly that hurt just to watch.

3) RDA was willing to fight a guy who hadn't even fought in the division only 2 months after his last defense so he certainly was willing to fight too.

4) The situation is desperate now. I think an interim belt is silly as everyone knows it means nothing. Unless people think someone should fight for an interim belt anytime there is an injury, even 2 months after the last fight. But as to the opponent, who knows how this is going to shake out and there may not be great options.

I agree with the really cool pitbull.

I have few problems with him.

His fans are probably the worst fans in the history of the sport. Worse than "Prime Fedor" and "Motivated Penn" and "GOAT Silva Era" fans.

Its really letting all of us Jones fans off the hook lol I thought the real GOAT haters were bad....The McGregor hate is even worse :D

The difference is, Jones deserves all the hate he gets while with Conor it is mostly irrational.

People are stupid that is why....they do not take into account that once again he accepts a new opponent that the UFC offered...and he stated he would fight any of them on less than two weeks notice....I mean lose lose for him on these boards...if he declined and wanted to wait for RDA to heal...he ducked...he accepts any fights...he ducked fighter a or b..

BTW sherdog has had a viral infection of morons since its conception.

Last edited:
Back