More Conor hate today on Sherdog than Ive seen in long time..

nobody has been hating on him, stop making things up for attention

Why would we feel for Conor not getting the chance to get that 155 title when he didn't do shit at lightweight to deserve it anyway? He jumped the line so no I don't feel bad for him getting this opportunity "robbed" from him. This might mean he actually has to fight someone at 55 before he gets the title shot - which is the way it should have been from the start

Who the hell would you rather see fight RDA than McGregor right now?

Conor is more entertaining to watch pre/during/post fight than anyone else on the roster. It's not like the UFC let's an out of division contender emerge all that often.

People holding bitterness deep in their bum souls. Is normal.

I'm just glad we get to see him fight despite RDA. I think whoever he fights, he wins easily.

I don't hate Conor at all but it is rather annoying how he has set the narrative that if a fighter gets injured they are "scared' or "didn't show up" and some kind of reflection on them as a fighter. I know he said those things to Jose to build up the fight but his retarded fans have now taken that narrative and apply it to anyone who gets injured. Just all around silly.

No wonder.

People get fed up and annoyed by the constant arrogant posts all over social media from McGregor 'fans'. Go on any UFC video that has McGregor in it and you'll find the comments are awash with arrogant comments from people fantasising about being McGregor. "NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND YE THAT BUM VERSION OF ALDO WILL GO DOWN UNDER 1 MINUTE !!! EIREEEE" - Prime example there. That is a comment on the "Lights out" promo.

I don't think many people that slate McGregor actually hate him. They just hate his bandwagon fanbase, which means it's hard to praise him.

Conor haters are seriously pathetic. RDA gets injured and now every thread here is filled with somekind of bitter whining towards Conor like he is the one to blame for this. "Lol, Conor is ducking Khabib, Conor is afraid of this and that" etc... Disgusting.

In fact, any objective fan should feel for Conor, since he was about to possibly make history in the UFC and now that opportunity was robbed from him less than two weeks before the fight. Not because of him, but because of his opponent. Yet he doesnt whine and cry about it, he is ready to adjust and face a completely new opponent without the belt on the line, once again. Mad respect for Conor.

giphy.gif

Why would we feel for Conor not getting the chance to get that 155 title when he didn't do shit at lightweight to deserve it anyway? He jumped the line so no I don't feel bad for him getting this opportunity "robbed" from him. This might mean he actually has to fight someone at 55 before he gets the title shot - which is the way it should have been from the start

He didn't jump the line.
Dominant champs tend to get title shots a weightclass above if they have the balls to do it. Please refer to BJ Penn, Dan Henderson and Randy Couture to what balls are, as they all have gotten immediate title shots while going up.
Get your facts straight and don't go around blindly hating without doing research.

He didn't jump the line.
Dominant champs tend to get title shots a weightclass above if they have the balls to do it. Please refer to BJ Penn, Dan Henderson and Randy Couture to what balls are, as they all have gotten immediate title shots while going up.
Get your facts straight and don't go around blindly hating without doing research.
They defended their titles first.....that is a straight fact. Conor did not - that is also a straight fact. I would take more notice of what you say but your picture tells me you are just a straight bandwagoner so I can't take you seriously.

He didn't jump the line.

BJ Penn and Randy Couture had held UFC gold in those divisions prior to getting there immediate title shot and Dan Henderson was Unifying the Pride and UFC titles when he got his shot. It's a little different than moving up and getting a title shot in a division that you've never even fought in.

Who's hating Conor for RDA getting injured????????????????????

They're so silly. He's willing to fight the dominant champ but they think he's running from contenders.

They defended their titles first.....that is a straight fact. Conor did not - that is also a straight fact. I would take more notice of what you say but your picture tells me you are just a straight bandwagoner so I can't take you seriously.

You need to check your facts then.
He walked into the Aldo fight having a belt, he walked out of the Aldo fight having a belt.
That's a title defense. Try again.

Also, you're suffering from what most on Sherdog suffer from. You immediately assume stuff about people you cannot possibly know anything about.
You could have verified by just looking into threads I've made. You'd see that I aim for objective discussions and that I like to research before I'm opening my mouth. Good guideline in life in general.
You should try it.

BJ Penn and Randy Couture had held UFC gold in those divisions prior to getting there immediate title shot and Dan Henderson was Unifying the Pride and UFC titles when he got his shot. It's a little different than moving up and getting a title shot in a division that you've never even fought in.

McGregor was the Cage Warriors LW champion.
He's proven that he does well at LW.
Silva and GSP could have done the same if they would have had the balls to do it (ironic isn't it, given Silva's sexpills scenario :D).
I they wanted to, they would have gotten immediate titleshots a weightclass above due to their dominance.

They're so silly. He's willing to fight the dominant champ but they think he's running from contenders.
"He won't be GOAT if he holds 3 belts at once because he didn't prove himself against other top tier fighters"

- Sherdog poster

The Conor haters that plague this site are scum of the earth. Very stupid, despicable people.

You need to check your facts then.
He walked into the Aldo fight having a belt, he walked out of the Aldo fight having a belt.
That's a title defense. Try again.

Also, you're suffering from what most on Sherdog suffer from. You immediately assume stuff about people you cannot possibly know anything about.
You could have verified by just looking into threads I've made. You'd see that I aim for objective discussions and that I like to research before I'm opening my mouth. Good guideline in life in general.
You should try it.
I knew you were going to say that haha.
I wasn't really assuming more just joking so I apologize if i caused any offense.

RDA ran for the hills. The McGregor show is simply too much, too terrifying. Your best shot is to jump in near the end, just like Chad did. It is unfortunate for McGregor, he deserved the right to fight for the belt so he could possibly go for three belts at UFC 200.
Ran for the hills or broke his foot?

This is why McGregor is hated. His fans are absolute retards.

I knew you were going to say that haha.
I wasn't really assuming more just joking so I apologize if i caused any offense.

I could say "non taken" but I would be lying :D
The offense that was taken is mainly due to the fact that one has to (try to) shutdown the same arguments over and over again.
Let's just say, no harm done :D
Cheers, enjoy the fights!

Back