More Conor hate today on Sherdog than Ive seen in long time..

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor haters are seriously pathetic. RDA gets injured and now every thread here is filled with somekind of bitter whining towards Conor like he is the one to blame for this. "Lol, Conor is ducking Khabib, Conor is afraid of this and that" etc... Disgusting.

In fact, any objective fan should feel for Conor, since he was about to possibly make history in the UFC and now that opportunity was robbed from him less than two weeks before the fight. Not because of him, but because of his opponent. Yet he doesnt whine and cry about it, he is ready to adjust and face a completely new opponent without the belt on the line, once again. Mad respect for Conor.

Peahead will take the fight. Someone call The Diamond for 155 rematch.

Conor haters are seriously pathetic. RDA gets injured and now every thread here is filled with somekind of bitter whining towards Conor like he is the one to blame for this. "Lol, Conor is ducking Khabib, Conor is afraid of this and that" etc... Disgusting.

In fact, any objective fan should feel for Conor, since he was about to possibly make history in the UFC and now that opportunity was robbed from him less than two weeks before the fight. Not because of him, but because of his opponent. Yet he doesnt whine and cry about it, he is ready to adjust and face a completely new opponent without the belt on the line, once again. Mad respect for Conor.
Why would we feel for Conor not getting the chance to get that 155 title when he didn't do shit at lightweight to deserve it anyway? He jumped the line so no I don't feel bad for him getting this opportunity "robbed" from him. This might mean he actually has to fight someone at 55 before he gets the title shot - which is the way it should have been from the start

Yeah it's sad everyone should hate the guy that ruined the super fight.

I dont think people are saying Conor is ducking Khabib. People are saying the UFC is duckng Khabib for Conor, and thats even worse when you think big picture

Breaking NEWS: RDA is the one who ruined this fight.

They hate him because they ain´t him.

They can´t come up with much to on him so they get the small nonsense things

either hate or guys swinging from his balls

the hate is more a reaction to the mcgregor nuthuggers who flood this place with threads about interim titles, dos anjos being scared and other bullshit

it's all a work to get save Conner from a beating by getting yet another "short notice" opponent

What do you expect, these are the same morons claiming Conor "ducked" Edgar in order to fight RDA. Logic isn't their strong suit.

RDA ran for the hills. The McGregor show is simply too much, too terrifying. Your best shot is to jump in near the end, just like Chad did. It is unfortunate for McGregor, he deserved the right to fight for the belt so he could possibly go for three belts at UFC 200.

Wrong. I've seen nothing different toward him.

I dont praise the guy. People have seen me call his skillset mediocre, grouping me in as a hater. Always ignoring that i am a FIGHT FAN. Conor is still clocked in at work so im happy with him cuz hes trying to show up.

I dont care if rda is faking or not, hes not coming to fight, so now thw fight can be fun.

Cerrone, diaz, & now Pettis are prospects. They all seem fun. Urijah is now an option and im the least interested in that one. Their show is over and...what weight will that be?

Aldo bitching out after he begged for a shot is what may get hate.

Really? I missed the hate I thought It went down today seemed like the conor praise was up high and was a lot of RDA hate and joking threads but we probably seen different ones I was at work for most the day so only looked on here about every hour

Why would we feel for Conor not getting the chance to get that 155 title when he didn't do shit at lightweight to deserve it anyway? He jumped the line so no I don't feel bad for him getting this opportunity "robbed" from him. This might mean he actually has to fight someone at 55 before he gets the title shot - which is the way it should have been from the start
I'll bite.

For years, GSP v Anderson was the super-fight to make, but GSP would never more up to MW (he wanted to protect his legacy, most probably), and Anderson wouldn't move down. People dreamed about this fight, this "super fight" for years and it never happened.

Finally, we get a champion like McGregor, who simply doesn't care about "protecting a legacy", instantly moves up to take on the LW champ. Instead of getting praised for this, some people are seriously complaining about it. "He don't deserve it!!! Waaaa"

Wow. Just wow.

Come on, you know that isnt the real issue here. After he KOd Aldo very few complained he got straight LW title shot. The main reason why we see all this whining now is because his haters believe/hope RDA would beat him and now Conor gets an easier opponent so they have a less chance to see Conor losing and that makes them annoyed.

People complained of Jones, GSP, and Silva not attempting super fights.

But apparently Conor doesn't deserve it because he hasn't won at LW.

Shove it you ungrateful haters.

I've only been on a few threads today but that is weird if true. I'd be surprised if there is a lot of that going on but who knows with this place? I think 4 things are pretty clear:

1) Conor has shown himself to be pretty reliable when it comes to avoiding injuries and being ready to fight close together. Hats off to him for that.

2) RDA is not at fault for getting injured. You train for big fights up until the last week of camp normally. Then the last week is weight-cutting and media stuff. A broken foot is just bad luck. Not like sparring partners doing spinning shit or Cain doing exercises repeatedly that hurt just to watch.

3) RDA was willing to fight a guy who hadn't even fought in the division only 2 months after his last defense so he certainly was willing to fight too.

4) The situation is desperate now. I think an interim belt is silly as everyone knows it means nothing. Unless people think someone should fight for an interim belt anytime there is an injury, even 2 months after the last fight. But as to the opponent, who knows how this is going to shake out and there may not be great options.

Last edited:
Agree with ts.

Back in the day I used to diss Conor, while wanting Aldo to destroy him. Listening to everyone constantly say that porier, Mendez, Aldo, basically everyone was going to destroy Conor. Conor skipped the line, Conor is protected, Conor is too disrespectful, Conor doesn't have ground game, Conor ducks so and so, etc etc.

Now, after he has destroyed everyone in his path, all the same people said there was no WAY he would choose to fight RDA, because HE knew that RDA would tool him. Then, when he said he would fight RDA, the same people said he was ducking Frankie. Now, RDA pulls out, so somehow CONOR is DUCKING KHABIB? S-T-F-U already with all this horseshit, just stfu.

Lmao. Conors did EVERYTHING he said he was going to do so far, and is still going strong. Power to that man. Rhonda was talking about beating the whole division with one arm, knocking out Mayweather, etc- then gets punted in the jaw back to reality land. All kinds of others talked mad shit, got destroyed, went into hiding. Conor is still standing there laughing while keyboard warriors everywhere are trying to figure out WHAT to even say against him anymore. Lmfao.

If Conor wouldn't destroy his opponents mentally before the fights then we wouldn't have this problem

Back