Movies MORBIUS Starring Jared Leto (First Reactions; In Theaters April 1, 2022)

If you have seen MORBIUS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
The obnoxious guy from the Fast and Furious movies being in it doesn't fill me with confidence.

Didn't follow the comic, will watch. But not Day 1, specifically bcs of Leto. I still can't shake off the bad taste I got from Suicide squad. I just... can't...

Well, Leto is INFAMOUS for his extreme Method Acting...;)

FTFY.

As much as Snipes was the perfect Blade, Mahershala Ali is a great actor and I'm looking forward to his portrayel.
Didn't recognize the name but remember him from the Predators movie. Hope he has some martial arts ability.

This final trailer looks good, makes me want to watch the film, which I will be doing. Only tiny criticism was I wasn’t a fan of the choice of music. People are strange. Should’ve went with just a eerie instrumental

This final trailer looks good, makes me want to watch the film, which I will be doing. Only tiny criticism was I wasn’t a fan of the choice of music. People are strange. Should’ve went with just a eerie instrumental
Bet they did it to pay homage to Lost Boys.

Morbius & I back in 2014 after his band Thirty Seconds To Mars played a sold-out show in Buffalo.
View attachment 888528

I'm a pretty big fan of Leto's as REQUIEM FOR A DREAM is my all-time favorite film. So, I'm stoked that he's playing one of my favorite comic book characters. I've been a huge Morbius fan since his debut in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man #101.

This is one of my two copies of it:
View attachment 888529

*edit* And yeah, I know my hairline sucks. Unfortunately, this pic was taken during the one time in my post-mid-thirties life that I decided to not shave my head. It was an abject failure in grooming never to be repeated. LOL.

Damn, that’s a really manly jawline you’ve got there. Almost prime Brian Thompson-esque.

maxresdefault.jpg

How was your chin in boxing? Because you look hard to KO.

Damn, that’s a really manly jawline you’ve got there. Almost prime Brian Thompson-esque.

maxresdefault.jpg

How was your chin in boxing? Because you look hard to KO.

Thanks, bro.

As for my chin, it was probably my biggest asset in the ring. I was gifted with a strong neck, a solid chin & a very hard head. All of which made me durable as hell. I wasn't impervious to punches but I was never knocked down in any of my fights or in sparring. Though Bobby Czyz hit me with a right hand that had me out on my feet & draped over the ropes when I was his sparring partner for a day. But he also outweighed me by 25 lbs. So, it took a big shot to hurt me. I did get dropped by Matthew Hilton in sparring but it was with a left hook to the body that separated & bruised my ribs. So, my chin was pretty well-renowned. That's how I was able to get jobs as a sparring partner with so many champions & top contenders back in the day. I always showed up to camp in top shape, I was difficult to hurt & I worked pretty cheap. LOL.

Weird hearing Doors song associated with this marvel bs.
PS. Won’t be watching due to lack of diversity.

Morbius & I back in 2014 after his band Thirty Seconds To Mars played a sold-out show in Buffalo.
View attachment 888528

I'm a pretty big fan of Leto's as REQUIEM FOR A DREAM is my all-time favorite film. So, I'm stoked that he's playing one of my favorite comic book characters. I've been a huge Morbius fan since his debut in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man #101.

This is one of my two copies of it:
View attachment 888529

*edit* And yeah, I know my hairline sucks. Unfortunately, this pic was taken during the one time in my post-mid-thirties life that I decided to not shave my head. It was an abject failure in grooming never to be repeated. LOL.
You look like Flea on TRT. I mean this as a compliment.

You look like Flea on TRT. I mean this as a compliment.

WTF?!! A flea on TRT? I'm not that damn short!

;)

Actually, you're far from the first one who's told me that I look like Flea. In fact, I was once followed around by a drunk dude in LA who insisted I was Flea. LOL. Initially, it bugged me a bit but I've learned to embrace it. There are definitely worse dudes to resemble.

As for the TRT, how'd you know? I've been on it for about four years now.

WTF?!! A flea on TRT? I'm not that damn short!

;)

Actually, you're far from the first one who's told me that I look like Flea. In fact, I was once followed around by a drunk dude in LA who insisted I was Flea. LOL. Initially, it bugged me a bit but I've learned to embrace it. There are definitely worse dudes to resemble.

As for the TRT, how'd you know? I've been on it for about four years now.
What I meant is you look like a more masculine Flea. What age did you get on TRT? I’m 44 and thinking of getting checked.

What I meant is you look like a more masculine Flea. What age did you get on TRT? I’m 44 and thinking of getting checked.
Oh, I think you've probably got a few years left before your T levels are low enough. But it can't hurt to get checked because every individual is different. Me? I didn't need to get on TRT until I was 55. But as I said, it varies from one person to the next. My T levels dropped pretty quickly too because when I had them checked at 52 they were still about average. But the next time I had them checked at 55 they'd dropped to a bit below average. And since I'd just begun seeing my wife who was 21 years younger I wanted to be able to keep up with her energy level. So, I got on TRT & I haven't suffered from any side effects at all.

I almost stopped it though when I lost my wife to COVID in March. Because I didn't think there was any point in continuing it. But my primary insisted I stay on it because she said stopping it would exacerbate my depression & I'd feel much worse. So, I've stayed on it. And I'm glad I did because now I'm dating a girl who's 24 years younger.

So, yeah, get your T levels checked & if they're low now or in the future, I highly recommend TRT. Peace.

Update: December 4, 2021

First Clip from MORBIUS Features Jared Leto's Transformation into the Marvel Vampire

Is he here to save the world or destroy it? Watch Dr. Michael Morbius and his sinister alter-ego in this exclusive scene. #MORBIUS - Coming exclusively to movie theaters January 28.

Back