Television MOON KNIGHT TV Series (Wins an Emmy)

If you have seen the entire series, how would you rate MOON KNIGHT?

• Total voters
Nic cage might be to old, don't know nothing about the other guy. They where eyeing Daniel Radcliffe who is also a midget.Shia loubouf would have been my pic
Those were both jokes. this is a Disney+ show about a guy who wears a white Batman costume.
‘if Keanu wasn’t so huge he would be perfect, otherwise get an up and comer.
Isaac is played the fuck out.

I respectfully disagree. Issac has range in order to play all the personalities. Tbh, Spector isn’t necessarily the biggest dude in the comics anyway so the physicality of it isn’t as important to me as a Punisher or a Captain America.

I think this is a great casting.

I need to finish my Blade rundown with MK tie-in.

promise by Halloween!
He’s talented without a doubt, but he’s also overrated.
@A.A. Riggs come in here and defend me even if you disagree.

He’s talented without a doubt, but he’s also overrated.
@A.A. Riggs come in here and defend me even if you disagree.

funnily enough, I thought Jake Johnson would have been a good pick. He’s like a Oscar Isaac - Lite+Comedy. Legit is his doppelgänger.

Those were both jokes. this is a Disney+ show about a guy who wears a white Batman costume.
‘if Keanu wasn’t so huge he would be perfect, otherwise get an up and comer.
Isaac is played the fuck out.
Keanu would bw a great pick for sure. I think he still is coming to the mcu soon

Steve Sanders?
yup.gif

never heard of the character but he looks like a ripoff of the prowler which is also marvel. hopefully its at least decent.

Bring back daredevil with punisher in it!

Never got into moon knight. He seemed like another Marvel attempt to rip off Batman.

I'm like dang marvel they only have one good hero in DC, just let them have him.

Back