Television MOON KNIGHT TV Series (Wins an Emmy)

If you have seen the entire series, how would you rate MOON KNIGHT?

• Total voters
90S she-hulk wasnt even that big (only tall).

She-Hulk-skipping-rope.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Moon Knight on Netflix would have been the tits. Pretty sure Disney doesn't have the stones to do it justice.

From what I know of the recent She-Hulk run, I'm expecting like Ally Mc Beal in green paint. Which I guess could be fun, but not exactly my jam.

Ms. Marvel seems like the only good fit for a PG rated streaming service. But I really only care about the character as part of Rogue's origin for the inevitable X-Men reboot.

Wrong Ms Marvel I think pretty sure this in the Inhuman teen

Nice! Moon Knight sounds like an amazing character that might make for a great show Netflix or The Boys style. Even DCs Titans show was really good, so I'm not worried. Legion obviously was way different, but also proved you can make a great superhero show.

She-Hulk seems like a cool character, too. Ms Marvel, eehhh, whatever.

So they are going to have Ms. Marvel AND Captain Marvel in the MCU?
I know they both exist in comics but come on, this is where we are at with comic movies now?

I for one am not excited at all by phase 4 so far.
GOTG 3
DR Strange 2
Black Panther 2

The rest sound like crap.

I know they both exist in comics but come on, this is where we are at with comic movies now?

GOTG 3
DR Strange 2
Black Panther 2

Tbf, theyre totally different characters, though it makes less sense that Captain Marvel is known enough in the MCU for kids to be idolizing her

Werewolf by Night would be better than both of these potential clunkers.

GOTG 3
DR Strange 2
Black Panther 2

The little black daughter of Danver's wingman woman is black Captain Marvel (white costume). I think she's to be grown up and in Wanda Vision.

The little black daughter of Danver's wingman woman is black Captain Marvel (white costume). I think she's to be grown up and in Wanda Vision.
That's even worse. So not only are we going to have 2 characters with the same unoriginal name but now they are going to diversity replace the star of a recent movie?(I actually dont think they will do that but we shall see)

I predict Marvel Phase 4 sees a fraction of the success that phase 1-3 saw.
Superhero fatigue Is real and they are now scraping the bottom of the barrel for characters.

I know nothing of Moon Knight, except from the "Pinball FX" table I played religiously enough to crack the top 20 scores. That table was so good.

From what I gather, he's a more supernatural "Deadpool" kind of character, yes?

Update: November 8, 2019

Marvel's MOON KNIGHT Series Finds Its Head Writer with Umbrella Academy Creator

knoZU4w.jpg

Marvel has found its man in the moon. Jeremy Slater, who developed and created Netflix’s comic book adaptation Umbrella Academy series, has been tapped to develop and lead the writing team on Moon Knight, the Disney+ series from Marvel Studios.

The move is the first creative development on the series since it was announced by Marvel head Kevin Feige at Disney’s D23 Fan Expo. The move comes as She-Hulk, a fellow show announced at the expo along with Ms. Marvel, also finds its authorial voice.

Moon Knight is one of Marvel’s less clearly-defined characters, having had numerous series, mostly short-lived, and several origins, some with superpowers, some with none, since his first appearance in 1975’s Werewolf by Night #32.

The hero is ostensibly Marc Spector, a mercenary who has numerous alter egos — cabbie Jake Lockley and millionaire playboy Steven Grant — in order to better fight the criminal underworld. But later he was established as being a conduit for the Egyptian moon god Khonshu. Most recently, he was a consultant who dresses in all-white and goes by the name Mr. Knight.

What emerged as a throughline over the years, and was taken up by many comic book scribes, is a character with multiple personalities and a fractured mental state.

Slater is well-known in comic book movie circles as he was a co-writer on 2015’s ill-fated Fantastic Four reboot that was directed by Josh Trank and starred Michael B. Jordan, Miles Teller, Kate Mara and Jamie Bell. Among his other credits is Netflix horror movie Death Note, the Adam Wingard-directed adaptation of the popular manga, and creating the TV version of The Exorcist.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-moon-knight-series-finds-head-writer-umbrella-academy-series-creator-1252850?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR's Heat Vision_now_2019-11-08 13:11:47_acouch&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_heat_vision

I know nothing of Moon Knight, except from the "Pinball FX" table I played religiously enough to crack the top 20 scores. That table was so good.

From what I gather, he's a more supernatural "Deadpool" kind of character, yes?
More like a supernatural Batman.

Honestly not interested in either of these characters.

I don't know much about Moon Knight, but the fact that the head writer worked on FF reboot and the sometimes messy Umbrella Academy doesn't fill me with confidence. I am curious as i've heard this character is a little more hardcore than the average marvel hero.

BREAKING: With his time in the Star Wars franchise coming to an end, Oscar Isaac now sets his sights on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Deadline is hearing he is in negotiations to star as Moon Knight in the Marvel and Disney+ series based on the comic book hero.

Jeremy Slater, who developed and wrote Netflix’s comic book adaptation of the Umbrella Academy series, has been tapped to develop and lead the writing team on the series for the streamer.

Moon Knight aka Marc Spector, is a mercenary who has numerous alter egos — cabbie Jake Lockley and millionaire playboy Steven Grant — in order to better fight the criminal underworld. But later he was established as being a conduit for the Egyptian moon god Khonshu. Most recently, the character was a consultant who dresses in all-white and goes by the name Mr. Knight
Marvel and Disney+ will now look to attach a director to the series. No production start date has been set. Marvel had no comment.

Marvel and Disney+ having ramping up there future slate of development as Isaac joins Tatiana Maslany, who was recently tapped to play She-Hulk, and Iman Vellani, who was named the new Ms. Marvel. As WandaVision, eyes a premiere date before the end of the year, the studios are now looking to have a strong set of characters to lead these new tentpole series.

With his time as Poe Dameron coming to an end in the Star Wars franchise, Isaac is not slowing down any time soon. When audiences head back to theaters, he has a number of films set to bow that include the next Paul Schrader thriller, The Card Counter as well as Denis Villeneuve’s retelling of Dune. He recently signed on to the HBO limited series Scenes From A Marriage at HBO, reuniting with his old Julliard classmate Jessica Chastain.

He is repped by WME and Inspire Entertainment.

This is a good vhoice for moon knight, Oscar is a really good actor and he needs redemption after the crap fest called star wars.

Back