Monte Barrett Vs David Tua

Great story!

And oh yeah, Barrett can crack.

I think Barrett will take a decision. I think if he get out of the first three rounds. He will go the distance and take the decision.

Barret can't crack hard enough to dent Tua. Hell, Rahman, Ibeabuchi landing flush couldn't do it.

I can see either Klitschko actually pulling off the job though. I remember after Lennox Lewis landed his right hand on Tua's chin, he didn't wanted none of it afterward and proceed to lose a boring decision. Lewis probably could have blasted him.

For a guy who has been labelled as "done" Tua's last loss was in 01. He drew against Rahman in 03 and has been winning since then. The Lewis loss was nothing to be ashamed of, lewis has like 10 inch on him and could both crack and box. Prior to the klitchkos a HW that had a good jab was a rare thing.

I have been a fan of Tua for a long time. He is the kind of HW that gets people excited.

This is being shown on the Super Channel (for Canadians).

Monte just dropped Tua in the 12th, going to the scorecards.

LOL nice exchange at the end. Monte proved most people wrong.

Majority Draw.

115-111-Tua
113-113
113-113

Monte just dropped Tua in the 12th, going to the scorecards.

That was truly painful to watch......

:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

Seriously, that was just as unexpected as Mark Hunt getting KTFO by Melvin's jab....

Seriously, that was just as unexpected as Mark Hunt getting KTFO by Melvin's jab....

HAHA good call.

Are you blind?You have to be to say that :icon_conf

He got knocked out by a left-right hook combo,where in hell did you see a jab in that fight?

Are you blind?You have to be to say that :icon_conf

He got knocked out by a left-right hook combo,where in hell did you see a jab in that fight?

calm down.

the point i was trying to make was that Mark Hunt got KTFO in less than a minute which was surprising as hell.

Mark Hunt losing that way was completely unexpected as was Tua performing the way he did tonight. Seriously, look at the responses earlier in this thread. No one thought Barrett would fight like he did, let alone manage to knock down Tua (something other harding hitting HWs have not yet managed to do).....

calm down.

the point i was trying to make was that Mark Hunt got KTFO in less than a minute which was surprising as hell.

Mark Hunt losing that way was completely unexpected as was Tua performing the way he did tonight. Seriously, look at the responses earlier in this thread. No one thought Barrett would fight like he did, let alone manage to knock down Tua (something other harding hitting HWs have not yet managed to do).....

He's an ultimate fightin' fan, it went over his head.

I was going to post loser should retire. Maybe both should retire.

Back