Monkeys scream out in pain inside German Lab.

Ugh. So you think YOUR job sucks? How the fuck do these guys get out of bed every morning and go do that all day?

<{clintugh}>
1) psychopathy
or
2) rationalization

That's why vivisectors cut the vocal chords of monkeys, so they don't hear them scream. It eases the conscience, apparently.

Can we at least start by outlawing animal testing for cosmetics? It's a very low bar.

Ugh. So you think YOUR job sucks? How the fuck do these guys get out of bed every morning and go do that all day?

<{clintugh}>
I share your sentiment completely, whilst also acknowledging that we (the so-called "good guys" benefit and always have) because people less sensitive than us are willing to do bad stuff on our behalf. Some say this is an evolutionary justification for sociopathy.

Reminds me of

Quotation-George-Orwell-People-sleep-peaceably-in-their-beds-at-night-only-because-22-12-06.jpg

Similar principle.

All very, very sad. An article about animal testing in a lab in Germany, some distressing photos.

One picture shows a beagle having a pipe shoved down its throat and capsules forced down in it's stomach.
Imagine the effects these animals then have to deal with after having lots of drugs forced into them, it would be horrible.

This is truly disgusting:
'Animals are injected with or made to eat or inhale increasing amounts of a substance to measure the toxic effects which can be severe and include vomiting, internal bleeding, respiratory distress, fever, weight loss, lethargy, skin problems, organ failure and even death. No anaesthetics or pain relief are provided.’

There is no need these days to do this to animals anymore. I think most of us would be truly shocked if we really knew the extent of this type of thing going on around the world.

The video footage is disgusting, i couldn't watch a lot of it, too sad.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/15/monk...d-german-lab-10919669/?ito=social?ito=cbshare

Kudos on the thread. I spent weeks trying to talk myself into starting a factory-farming thread and pussied out. Last time I took a hard look at the practice it resulted in five years of vegetarianism. Now I appear content to throw the ethical yolk around Costco's neck and hope for the best. :oops:

This band had a lot to do with it. Here's one on testing. Their delivery isn't for everyone, but the message is universal. :)

Powdered poison in a rabbit's eye
Every 3 seconds another dies
Screaming torture - echoes cry
Too much hurting, too many lies
Smashing heads against a brick wall
Electrocute them and see them crawl
Cut up their brains and watch them fall
Welcome to the mad scientist's ball

This senseless pain it's been done before
5 million deaths - not another more
What the fuck is all this killing for?
So you can buy your make-up in a butcher store?
Well, you look real good in that birthday cake
How many dogs lives did your lipstick take?
How many tortures did your good looks make?
Killing animals for your ego's sake

Pencilled blood colored blue
10 million a year die just for you
Would you be willing to join them, too?
Or do animals not mean shit to you?
I want this to sink into your head
The face you wear is leaving animals dead
Do you really care about what's being said?
Or are you pretty proof of the living dead?

The effects of neo capitalism. Money made by corporations outweighs the effects of animal cruelty. Many new age cosmetics are tested of the eyes of animals and to test how much pain they're in. Truly disgusting human behavior.

Back