News Money Sexual Assault case for Conor Mcgregor scheduled for Jury Trial

So let's get this straight:

- A woman goes into the police station battered up, claims Conor and her buddies raped her in a hotel room. Sources say she was in bad shape and afraid. Her home was broken into, and boy friend stabbed multiple times. But of course this was all staged.
- A woman jumps into the ocean, gets rescued by shore patrol with injuries to her abdomen. Her car gets set on fire and a brick gets thrown through a window. But of course this was all staged.
- Another woman in Spain claims Conor flashed in front of her..
- Another woman claims Conor wanted to force himself on her in a bathroom at a NBA game...

We know Conor has assaulted an older civilian for refusing a drink, broken into an arena a threw a dolly at a bus with thirty thugs injuring a bunch of people...

But of course people give him the benefit of the doubt, not the women.

And why exactly doesn't GSP have a gazillion accusations of rape and sexual assault against him?

- A woman goes into the police station battered up, claims Conor and her buddies raped her in a hotel room. Sources say she was in bad shape and afraid. Her home was broken into, and boy friend stabbed multiple times. But of course this was all staged.
- A woman jumps into the ocean, gets rescued by shore patrol with injuries to her abdomen. Her car gets set on fire and a brick gets thrown through a window. But of course this was all staged.
- Another woman claims Conor wanted to force himself on her in a bathroom at a NBA game...

We know Conor has assaulted an older civilian for refusing a drink, broken into an arena a threw a dolly at a bus with thirty thugs injuring a bunch of people...

And why exactly doesn't GSP have a gazillion accusations of rape and sexual assault against him?
Just think of all the woman that hadn't said nothing for fear of retaliation, not being believed, or they simply got paid off. I guarantee you there's much more. It's like for every cockroach to see there's a hundred more in the walls.

What? You made really out there accusations about “anal rape” and police losing lawsuits and hiding evidence.

None of that is supported by anything you posted. Also the article is confusing as hell, the article talks about Debbie then talks about Ibiza it’s insanely poorly written.
Yes it is poorly written. Sucks I have to post multiple links due to their poor writing but it is what it is.

Yeah though. Two separate cases. Both women live in Ireland. Both retaliated against. Yacht woman via car burning and rock throwing. Hotel woman via home invasion and her bf being stabbed multiple times.

The hotel woman was the one with the much longer case / where Irish police were court ordered to provide her the evidence they refused to return to her after she provided it to them. The link to that story was deleted by Conor's mod boyfriend here on Sherdog so me posting it again might get me punished. Obviously Conor doesn't know this mod was ever born but the mod fights the good fight of attacking people online who post news so he can more easily attack rape victims online. What a standup guy.

Teach them a little lesson I say <blankarage>
Yeah he deleted the news stories I posted reflecting what happened to multiple women, which TS didn't know about. Big man on a forum defending Conor's honor / what a lesson I learned.

Last edited:

Well the NBA claim was pretty badly condemned.
The prosecutor, came as close as they could calling the alleged victim a liar without calling them a liar.

Conor flashing someone, could happen, very different from rape but, DNA evidence confirms Conor’s alibi.

“A McGregor representative said that a criminal investigation by French authorities included a DNA collection, which “confirmed McGregor’s account.”

I mean, both of the other allegations also refused prosecution. Either there’s no evidence of a crime or police are corrupt.

As far as GSP? Conor parties, hangs out with probably a lot of poor crowds and likely hangs out with people that want his money.

Hang out with gold diggers and they might gold dig when there’s an opportunity, but being a wild drugged up party animal is very different than being a rapist.

Last edited:
Just think of all the woman that hadn't said nothing for fear of retaliation, not being believed, or they simply got paid off. I guarantee you there's much more. It's like for every cockroach to see there's a hundred more in the walls.

I mean, pretty decent chance Conor parties with hundreds of people every month, and most of them are probably after his money. It’s not like he hangs out with god fearing family women.

Across tens of thousands of ladies he probably partied with, two-three accused him of a sexual crime, which police found there’s no evidence to prosecute and which Conor fully denies.

You have to go full conspiracy on police covering up the crimes for Conor to have those cases be credible.

People who believe these stories are odd. It only happens to the rich or famous and post-fame. Almost all allegations of this sort are fake. It's unfortunate you have to wait for evidence and real victims suffer because of it but it just is what it is. Too many people see it as a cash grab and take advantage.

Well the NBA claim was pretty badly condemned.
The prosecutor, came as close as they could calling the alleged victim a liar without calling them a liar.

Conor flashing someone, could happen, very different from rape but, DNA evidence confirms Conor’s alibi.

“A McGregor representative said that a criminal investigation by French authorities included a DNA collection, which “confirmed McGregor’s account.”

I mean, both of the other charges also refused prosecution. Either there’s no evidence of a crime or police are corrupt.

As far as GSP? Conor parties, hangs out with probably a lot of poor crowds and likely hangs out with people that want his money.

Hang out with gold diggers and they might gold dig when there’s an opportunity, but being a wild drugged up party animal is very different than being a rapist.

Yeah, sorry, I don't believe in the justice system when one has a multi millionaire with no scruples and disposition to do bad things on the one hand, and on the other women with no resources who show up battered up to police stations, claim to be threatened and scared, have their cars set on fire, their boyfriends stabbed, or jump into the ocean to be rescued by guard patrol.

But you know what you're doing. You are here to be an apologist for Conor McGregor. So I'm not answering to you again.

Beating oneself up and jumping into the ocean to gold-dig. Really fantastic...

You have to go full conspiracy on police covering up the crimes for Conor to have those cases be credible.

You have to go full retard to not know the extent of the corruption of the justice system as it pertains to people with no means to defend themselves or hire attorneys and make themselves public, and when there's money on the other end.

I live in LA and if you go to Koreatown, there are dozens of buildings with hundreds of sex trafficked Korean prostitutes pimped by mafias and cartels, and nobody does anything about it.

Why do you think that is?

Yeah, sorry, I don't believe in the justice system when one has a multi millionaire with no scruples and disposition to do bad things on the one hand, and on the other women with no resources who show up battered up to police stations, claim to be threatened and scared, have their cars set on fire, their boyfriends stabbed, or jump into the ocean to be rescued by guard patrol.

But you know what you're doing. You are here to be an apologist for Conor McGregor. So I'm not answering to you again.

Woman with no resources (showing your bias)? How do you know they are dirt poor?

Also jumping in the ocean to be saved by guard patrols would mean there are witnesses everywhere. The yacht case is quite absurd, to be hurt that badly, jump into the open ocean, and just start swimming and some passing guard boat saves you, only for no one to collaborate the story? Come on now.

At least you gotta admit the NBA rape case is utter bs.

You have to go full retard to not know the extent of the corruption of the justice system as it pertains to people with no means to defend themselves or hire attorneys and make themselves public, and when there's money on the other end.

I live in LA and if you go to Koreatown, there are dozens of buildings with hundreds of sex trafficked Korean prostitutes pimped by mafias and cartels, and nobody does anything about it.

All these woman had attorneys lol. None of these women are sex slaves. Why are you comparing some random girl who go on yachts and parties to sex slaves?

Also plenty of raids been happening at the massage parlors.

The gold digging whore stabbed her own boyfriend multiple times and sent him to the hospital. She also hired multiple men in masks to break into her home to stab her own boyfriend while her child was present. What a whore.

Also the OTHER gold digging whore tossed rocks through her own house, then set her own car on fire. What a diabolical whore! Whenever I want to make big bucks I set my own car on fire. It just works out for me so well when I do that.

Those Koreans that speak no English, have no legal representation, and who often end up dead... those are some serious cases of gold digging whores. Posting links of crimes committed against them by criminals should result in a brave Sherdog mod deleting it so no one gets any ideas about those gold digging whores being anything other than gold digging whores.

diddy-finger-diddy.gif

Her car was torched and a brick thrown through her window in Ireland.

https://www.mmamania.com/2024/6/17/...ked-intruders-victim-hospitalized-stab-wounds THAT is the other woman. Her home was broken into and her boyfriend stabbed multiple times. Recap... woman A (hotel case in late 2018) had her home broken into and her boyfriend stabbed. Woman B (yacht case years later) had her car torched and bricks thrown through her window. Both women live in Ireland. Both were retaliated against.
Sounds like something the Kinahans would do for him.

People who believe these stories are odd. It only happens to the rich or famous and post-fame. Almost all allegations of this sort are fake. It's unfortunate you have to wait for evidence and real victims suffer because of it but it just is what it is. Too many people see it as a cash grab and take advantage.
Yeah poaton got accused of rape too once he got famous

The gold digging whore stabbed her own boyfriend multiple times and sent him to the hospital. She also hired multiple men in masks to break into her home to stab her own boyfriend while her child was present. What a whore.

Also the OTHER gold digging whore tossed rocks through her own house, then set her own car on fire. What a diabolical whore! Whenever I want to make big bucks I set my own car on fire. It just works out for me so well when I do that.

Those Koreans that speak no English, have no legal representation, and who often end up dead... those are some serious cases of gold digging whores. Posting links of crimes committed against them by criminals should result in a brave Sherdog mod deleting it so no one gets any ideas about those gold digging whores being anything other than gold digging whores.

Sorry, misread.

Indeed. What a bunch of whores looking to take advantage of Conor McGregor's fortune! He's the victim here, make no mistake! He might be a bit of a rascal, but he don't deserve this.

Back