Money in the Bank 2020

Who is going over?

• Braun

• The Fiend

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow. I am watching this now. and in my 30+ years of watching wwe, this is the worst thing I have ever seen. I am officially embarrassed to be a fan now

I just read this thred. holy shit. you people actually liked that MITB match? It was barely better than a match with men grabbing that joey ryan guys dick. I guess wrestling has truly passed me by. and Otis? they have turned him into a complete and total moron. think its time for me to walk away. where is that homer simpson backing into the shrubs gif? that is me right about now. I guess vince truly does know what you all want

wow. I am watching this now. and in my 30+ years of watching wwe, this is the worst thing I have ever seen. I am officially embarrassed to be a fan now
lol at being 'embarassed' for enjoying something.
maybe somewhere in those 30+ years of watching wwe you should have developed some self-esteem.

You must not have seen the firefly funhouse or any of the horseshit Matt Hardy did that was so Earth shattering.

lol at being 'embarassed' for enjoying something.
maybe somewhere in those 30+ years of watching wwe you should have developed some self-esteem.

um, but I didn't enjoy it. you try really hard to be a badass I notice. cool

You must not have seen the firefly funhouse or any of the horseshit Matt Hardy did that was so Earth shattering.

oh, that was/is really bad no doubt. it's been bad for awhile now. but this was just the worst of it. think its time to give it a break for awhile.

oh, that was/is really bad no doubt. it's been bad for awhile now. but this was just the worst of it. think its time to give it a break for awhile.
lol at being a badass on an internet karate forum.

almost as embarrassing as being a fan of pro wrestling, huh?

CleanGleefulChital-size_restricted.gif

Katie Vick
Choppy pee pee/Val Venus in general
Samba Simba
Kiss my ass club
Vince making women bark like a dog
Festus
Eugene
Mike Canellis cuck angle
Mexicools
Etc

Nope, none of those were enough to make you embarrassed to be a wrestling fan, but a fairly entertaining comedy match (which I generally hate) did it for ya...

Ok then.

I have a hard time seeing this as being the worst. I mean...The Young Bucks are thing. I didn't like the comedy cameos, the food fight, and the flash backs mid match...but the parts where they were fighting like it was serious were entertaining. Saying it was the worst thing ever...especially with all the Bray Wyatt horseshit we've seen in WWE over the years...I'm just not seeing how this one was that bad. Hell...did you see that battle royal the fraggles at AEW did their first week or so on TNT? That was way worse and made sure I was never watching that crap show again.

Katie Vick
Choppy pee pee/Val Venus in general
Samba Simba
Kiss my ass club
Vince making women bark like a dog
Festus
Eugene
Mike Canellis cuck angle
Mexicools
Etc

Nope, none of those were enough to make you embarrassed to be a wrestling fan, but a fairly entertaining comedy match (which I generally hate) did it for ya...

Ok then.

Kiss my ass club was good shit

Had a good payoff too with Vince eventually having to kiss an ass

Back