Money in the Bank 2020

Who is going over?

• Braun

• The Fiend

Results are only viewable after voting.
They always deliver...it's just they usually deliver crap.
bttf1-manure01.gif

The make Otis look almost Forrest Gump level of retarded, i don't think I like it

The most effective part of MITB cash ins are the crowd pop. I can’t see an actual cash in until fans are back, and I’d actually wager that there’s a cash in on the first show back.

I did think Black's smirk when he shut Styles in the Undertaker Funeral Parlor room was a nice touch.

I should have ate more edibles

Kairi Sane sacrificed her soul for this. #MyBroad

remember when people were crying about asuka losing the tag titles and I said she was probably going to get pushed as a singles competitor for the belt again?

i fucking do

The Rey sandwich between Jax and Otis was kinda funny, the staredown between Jax and Otis (in catering) was disturbing....

remember when people were crying about asuka losing the tag titles and I said she was probably going to get pushed as a singles competitor for the belt again?

i fucking do

Just because Asuka getting a singles push is awesome doesn't mean the Kabuki's not being champs anymore didn't suck.

Just because Asuka getting a singles push is awesome doesn't mean the Kabuki's not being champs anymore didn't suck.

I love the insane heel Japanese demoness Asuka, but they need to give her a sleazy translator/manager if they're going to keep her over as top lady heel.

The Rey sandwich between Jax and Otis was kinda funny, the staredown between Jax and Otis (in catering) was disturbing....
it was a
'real fat recognize real fat' moment.

I love the insane heel Japanese demoness Asuka, but they need to give her a sleazy translator/manager if they're going to keep her over as top lady heel.
i'm not sure i'd call her a heel at this point.
everyone loves her and her over the top craziness.
giving her a sleazy translator would just take the spotlight off her.
she can go off on her yakuza yelling and slip in some quick english phrases in the middle/or the end to clarify things,
she knows enough english to get the point across.

just let asuka be asuka.

cause those titles actually meant something <Lmaoo>

it was a
'real fat recognize real fat' moment.

But one is jolly fat that can move, work and makes people happy, the other is just lazy sloppy fat who can't, then demands we love her for it.

But one is jolly fat that can move, work and makes people happy, the other is just lazy sloppy fat who can't, then demands we love her for it.
u looked too far into it.

I Missed money in the bank last night because I was getting drunk with my neighbors.

I watched the two world title matches, and the money in the bank match. From what I caught while fast forwarding through them to get caught up for raw tomight, it was a pretty trash pay per view.

Otis going over is tertible, and the brother love/doink stuff was stupid. Asuka winning was fine but Lacey Evans would have bern better (and I don't care for Evans).

cause those titles actually meant something <Lmaoo>

Never said they did...but the Kabuki's having them meant we got the Kabuki's on multiple shows...and that was a good thing.

Back