Money in the Bank 2020

Who is going over?

• Braun

• The Fiend

Results are only viewable after voting.
Disappointed neither my main pick Styles or my alternative Bryan won. I was sure AJ was going to win this after that promo he gave in his return.

I was figuring it had to be a Raw guy. I figured since Braun beat Mr Rogers Fattie, now he has to feud with Fattie the Clown.

This was a weird ppv...for modern WWE I mean. The main event was entertaining and the undercard was underwhelming...I can't remember the last time I felt like that after one of the main roster shows.

I was figuring it had to be a Raw guy. I figured since Braun beat Mr Rogers Fattie, now he has to feud with Fattie the Clown.

I didn't get the booking here, why have Strowman face Funhouse Bray and not the Fiend? Must be saving that one for the rematch.

Disappointed neither my main pick Styles or my alternative Bryan won. I was sure AJ was going to win this after that promo he gave in his return.

AJ burying the creative team on his video game stream probably didn't help him.

This was a weird ppv...for modern WWE I mean. The main event was entertaining and the undercard was underwhelming...I can't remember the last time I felt like that after one of the main roster shows.
Old Day has jumped the shark.
Bayley/22head tease of a turn has jumped the shark.
Braun vs Bray isnt working for me.
Liked Seth vs Drew, but it needed to end there.
At least Truth vs Lashley is leading up to MVP's rumored stable.

I didn't get the booking here, why have Strowman face Funhouse Bray and not the Fiend? Must be saving that one for the rematch.

I have this feeling they're going to do this in every feud now with Fattie to get more than one ppv out of it.

I have this feeling they're going to do this in every feud now with Fattie to get more than one ppv out of it.
You do know he's taking the belt off Braun right? I mean, who else is going to?

That's the biggest problem with "monster" champions, face or heel. A bigger monster has to beat them.

Old Day has jumped the shark.
Bayley/22head tease of a turn has jumped the shark.
Braun vs Bray isnt working for me.
Liked Seth vs Drew, but it needed to end there.
At least Truth vs Lashley is leading up to MVP's rumored stable.

Yeah...New Day winning sucked...and not that I think The Forgotten Sons should have been remembered in the first place, but what was the point of putting them here to lose?
Tamina sucks and anything involving Sasha sucks...I'm tired of her and Bayley dragging out their split for the 30th time.
Bray sucks, his character is stupid, and seeing him in skinny jeans was hilarious and horrible all at once.
Seth vs Drew was good...but not spectacular. Probably because Seth is lame and uninteresting.
WTF was with Drew thanking Seth and shaking his hand like Seth was face? That was some farbernackle bull shiz!
Truth was the best part of the undercard...and MVP as a mouthpiece down the line for Lashley is a good idea...so they will probably change their minds on it.

You do know he's taking the belt off Braun right? I mean, who else is going to?

That's the biggest problem with "monster" champions, face or heel. A bigger monster has to beat them.

Someone remind Vince how fat Bray looks in his stripped yoga pants and that Keith Lee is a thing before that happens!

I just wish they brought back the Big Gold belt instead of just creating the Universal title but I guess they wanted a belt with a big space in the front for the WWE logo.

I just wish they brought back the Big Gold belt instead of just creating the Universal title but I guess they wanted a belt with a big space in the front for the WWE logo.

It's the Unismurfal title now.

Given who won tonight...I have to think it's going to be a while before anyone cashes in. Then again...I'm half expected Otis to lose the contract to Dolph or something/someone equally stupid before he ever cashes in.

Given who won tonight...I have to think it's going to be a while before anyone cashes in. Then again...I'm half expected Otis to lose the contract to Dolph or something/someone equally stupid before he ever cashes in.

She'll convince him to put his MitB on the line, against Dolf or some other good looking heel, then when he loses it, reveals that was her plan the whole time.

She'll convince him to put his MitB on the line, against Dolf or some other good looking heel, then when he loses it, reveals that was her plan the whole time.

That sounds awful...so it will probably happen...and it will be Corbin so Vince can remind us again that he hates us.

That sounds awful...so it will probably happen...and it will be Corbin so Vince can remind us again that he hates us.

You're absolutely right, it won't even be a good heel, Corbin makes the most sense.

The WWE delivered tonight

Back