Social Moms for S*x Offenders?

Florida GOP Chair Accused of Sexually Assaulting Threesome Partner​

Police are investigating Christian Ziegler, husband of Moms for Liberty co-founder Bridget Ziegler, over accusations that he sexually assaulted the couple's alleged partner

who would have guessed that the co-founder of an anti-gay family values activist group is a big dyke who swings on both sides of the fence and her husband is now an alleged sexual predator?

the party of christian and family values.

I’m pretty sure most child sexual abuse happens at public/atheist schools.
Queen b/ts should do her homework.

I thought Moms 4 LIberty would go the BLM route and all those at top would treat it like a personal ATM. Never had one of them being involved in a 3 some relationship on my bingo card. Apparently their is videos and Briget Zeigler is not bad looking, maybe they will get released.
So I guess her and her husband have a regular side piece they both have sex with, and husband might have sexually assaulted their side piece without his wife.
This is getting sticky for the Florida GOP because her husband is Florida's GOP party chairman.

The family values party strikes again. It must be exhausting to tell everyone that being gay is bad, while watching your wife go down on another chick.
Don't say Gay, is technically correct because Florida did not pass a Dont say Bisexual bill.
I guess the definition of marriage is man, woman and side piece.

You're such a Douche

"His criminal history came as a shock to Vince Fenerty, chair of Philadelphia’s Republican City Committee.

Fenerty said he was unaware of Fisher’s conviction until asked about it by The Inquirer last week. On Friday, he demanded and received Fisher’s resignation as leader of the 42nd Ward, which includes the neighborhoods of Olney, Feltonville, and Juniata Park."

"Armstrong was astounded to hear about Fisher’s criminal past because she had just received from the state Department of Human Services on Thursday a “child abuse history certification” in Fisher’s name so that he could volunteer for an upcoming Christmas Party for an autism nonprofit that she operates.

That certificate said “no records exist” in the state’s database listing Fisher “as a perpetrator of an indicated or founded report of child abuse.”"

You're such a douche. This guy was on the FEDERAL REGISTRY for sex offenders. And he even stated he was and didnt hide it. He just claims the Illuminati are responsible for him banging underaged boys.

I thought Moms 4 LIberty would go the BLM route and all those at top would treat it like a personal ATM. Never had one of them being involved in a 3 some relationship on my bingo card. Apparently their is videos and Briget Zeigler is not bad looking, maybe they will get released.
So I guess her and her husband have a regular side piece they both have sex with, and husband might have sexually assaulted their side piece without his wife.
This is getting sticky for the Florida GOP because her husband is Florida's GOP party chairman.

The family values party strikes again. It must be exhausting to tell everyone that being gay is bad, while watching your wife go down on another chick.
Don't say Gay, is technically correct because Florida did not pass a Dont say Bisexual bill.
I guess the definition of marriage is man, woman and side piece.
I started a new thread for this, but forgot about this thread.
Damn Moms 4 Liberty have a child molester and now its founder likes 3 ways with her husband and a chick.
I guess there is a lot of stress in burning books, and the only way to unwind is have a 3some with your wife. Me I like to play golf or fish, but each their own.
At least they were not doing a male, husband and wife 3 ways like Falwell Jr, Paul Manafort or Roger Stone. The only way to do 3 ways is one man and 2 women as God intended, the other way is a little gay.

I started a new thread for this, but forgot about this thread.
Damn Moms 4 Liberty have a child molester and now its founder likes 3 ways with her husband and a chick.
I guess there is a lot of stress in burning books, and the only way to unwind is have a 3some with your wife. Me I like to play golf or fish, but each their own.
At least they were not doing a male, husband and wife 3 ways like Falwell Jr, Paul Manafort or Roger Stone. The only way to do 3 ways is one man and 2 women as God intended, the other way is a little gay.

And her husband mignt be a rapist.

But yes, let's let these goblins take over the schools.

I’m pretty sure most child sexual abuse happens at public/atheist schools.
Queen b/ts should do her homework.
How do you figure?

Lots of sexual abuse at Catholic schools. How they compare to other schools I don't know.

How do you figure?

Lots of sexual abuse at Catholic schools. How they compare to other schools I don't know.
The Spotlight project alone renders that claim pretty moot. That scandal uncovered not only sexual abuse being widespread among Catholic institutions, but a systemic effort to shield offenders from accountability that was connected all the way to politicians influenced by the Church. Then there was the recent uncovering of rampant abuse within the Southern Baptist Council, and the Mormon Church has had similar scandals. I'd like to see anything comparable among secular schools.

Pedos should be burned at the stake, no matter what political affiliation they have.

More sexual abuse happens in public schools than catholic churches is my guess.
*Catholic Schools* is what he said...with nothing to back it up.

I just love he states without any proof that sexual abuse is rampant in Catholic schools, but seems confused over generic public schools that have diddler stories every other fucking week.

*Catholic Schools* is what he said...with nothing to back it up.

I just love he states without any proof that sexual abuse is rampant in Catholic schools, but seems confused over generic public schools that have diddler stories every other fucking week.

FWIW there isnt much of a definitive mechanism for distinguishing sexual abuse by clergy as being within the school, or the Church itself through youth programs or something else. This is likely because Church schools may not be considered entirely separate entities from their corresponding Churches who share the same name, and might even share the same grounds.

Also, FWIW, in many States private schools arent even required to report allegations of sexual abuse to the State. So there's every chance that reports against a Church for sexual abuse of a child IS stemming from the school. But below State reporting apparatus there is information on sexual abuse claims against Catholic schools as a number of them have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy over the years to protect themselves against such lawsuits.

FWIW there isnt much of a definitive mechanism for distinguishing sexual abuse by clergy as being within the school, or the Church itself through youth programs or something else. This is likely because Church schools may not be considered entirely separate entities from their corresponding Churches who share the same name, and might even share the same grounds.

Also, FWIW, in many States private schools arent even required to report allegations of sexual abuse to the State. So there's every chance that reports against a Church for sexual abuse of a child IS stemming from the school. But below State reporting apparatus there is information on sexual abuse claims against Catholic schools as a number of them have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy over the years to protect themselves against such lawsuits.

20 year old study for full disclosure. Still, this is pretty damning.

A major 2004 study commissioned by the U.S. Department of Education found that nearly 10 percent of U.S. public school students reported having been targeted with sexual attention by school employees.

Personally I don't necessarily think it's super beneficial to have a big "where is it worse" debate because anywhere it's happening is a problem. That said, if we're ONLY talking about the most common place it happens, it's almost surely public schools vs churches or private school affiliated with churches.

The cover ups by the Catholic church are abhorrent, and were able to happen due to the hierarchy that exists within the org. I think the challenge of stopping in public schools is different but just as important.

Parents of abused kids by priests etc clearly have a blind spot (much less so now, I'd hope) and are (were) far too trusting of clergy due to them obviously practicing the religion and viewing it's "holy people" as not just good, but beyond reproach.

With public schools (and this is conjecture by me but I think backed up by sound reasoning) I'd imagine a large % of victims are lower income kids, often from single parent homes. That's just the easiest target there could be for predators. A kid with a single mom (or dad) that works 2 jobs to make it and thus isn't home after school, etc. A predator that's a teacher or counselor or coach who "takes the kid under their wing". Buys them food or little things they don't get at home under a tight budget, etc.

Back