Media Moicano hurls explicits at French President Macron and the French government

interesting that he was not arrested.
is it free speech to insult French president live on TV ?

don't get me wrong , F.... Macron also from my side, but guess Moicano was lucky he got away withi it

100 years from now the west will be a souless hell hole thanks to greedy globalists, make the most of your national identities now while they still exist .

I don't care, what's his bank account number? I want to give him all my debits

I think he's the exact opposite of "man of the people". He denounced Democracy and is a proud Christian, he seems to be interested in some sort of Christian theocracy which would inherently favor Christians.

He is of course entitled to his beliefs, but its the opposite of being a man of the people, someone who is a man of the common person would probably want to keep Democracy.
Democracy in its current form does nothing to favour the common man. A Christian theocracy should (at least in principle) care for the common man more than current society does.

Is Money Moicano a man of the people? What did you think of his post fight speech?

Oh but of course, I watch two half-naked men try to kill each other in a cage only to receive legit political advice from the bloody victor during the post-fight interview.

/sarcasm

Looked like a total idiot. My GFs always insulted MMA (and fighting) guys, saying they're dump and intellectually limited and blabla. And I always defended the boys, having done some fighting when I was younger (amateur and certainly not a high level one).

Then, this happens.

Looked like a total idiot for a self-proclaimed black block leftist who watch capitalist UFC and seems to follow the no less capitalist calcio ?

Une confirmation que le gauchisme est une maladie mentale

Democracy in its current form does nothing to favour the common man. A Christian theocracy should (at least in principle) care for the common man more than current society does.
That didn't work so well in the Defenestration and Reformation now did it? Although a MMA event that combines debate and grappling would be an interesting niche event.

Back to original topic, what do we think of the newly appointed Prime Minister Michel Barnier? I think it will be challenging to hold together the republican front and the national front.

Back