MODS censor any Race related Data that shows Inequality in pay between White Fighters and non-white

Stupid ass leftist, go be a social justice warrior elsewhere, morons lecturing at sporting events and such, get a fuckin life, I'd hate to be you or have anything to do with people like you

A little harsh and blunt but I agree. Snowflakes going be snowflakes.
upload_2018-9-11_15-18-13.jpeg

Go take a knee you frickin whiner. Should we also be pissed off that an Irish fighter is making more than an American fighter?

Go take a knee you frickin whiner. Should we also be pissed off that an Irish fighter is making more than an American fighter?

this is totally racist and unfair! the UFC never has even given a saudi arabian fighter a title shot!!! waaaah!

If Tyron Woodley fights like he did against Darren Till, he will attract a much bigger fan base and that will drive his paycheck higher.

We are so quick to identify race as the chief factor, because it is visible and an obvious choice. Sure, it is a factor for some, when it comes to the fan base, but far less than is being implied here. But that knife cuts both ways... honestly, I just don't understand why people identify so much with race, it is the least measure of a person...

Woodley is a fantastic athlete, and he has managed to get some exposure via acting, and TMZ... he also has a vocal opinion on politics... and until last week, it has been a really long time since we were reminded that he is a great athlete... If he continues to put on performances like he just did, his fan base will grow... and when it is all said and done, the ability to place fan's butts in seats is the single most important factor when it comes to your paycheck in the UFC... after all, if it wasn't for the fact they sell tickets at a venue, and it was just two guys fighting, well that is just a felony...

I won't even post the data because the censorship here is strong....I spend time doing this only to get it deleted in seconds.

It's sad that the UFC Discussion has become a safe space for Right Wingers to deny real undeniable data.

Meanwhile Tyron is getting paid absolute shit because the Young White American Male Fanbase(UFC's #1 demographic) love white fighters thus Tyron can't sell shit, no matter how dominant he is(Inb4 he is boring, so was fucking GSP).........which is why White Fighters have always sold the most PPVs.

UFC isn't a sport where Merit is supreme, where merit sells PPVs...It's a sport where, Whiteness gets you more PPV sells than Merit.

Sorry but I will never support this sport until we address the obvious fucking racism/Pay Inequality in the UFC.

The Mods here are really scurred of discussing the fact of inequality of pay based on race in MMA.

EDIT: if this really offends MODS safe space to be posted in the UFC discussion....Can I atleast post this inequality in pay in the war room?
I'd like to see these stats .

I won't even post the data because the censorship here is strong....I spend time doing this only to get it deleted in seconds.

It's sad that the UFC Discussion has become a safe space for Right Wingers to deny real undeniable data.

Meanwhile Tyron is getting paid absolute shit because the Young White American Male Fanbase(UFC's #1 demographic) love white fighters thus Tyron can't sell shit, no matter how dominant he is(Inb4 he is boring, so was fucking GSP).........which is why White Fighters have always sold the most PPVs.

UFC isn't a sport where Merit is supreme, where merit sells PPVs...It's a sport where, Whiteness gets you more PPV sells than Merit.

Sorry but I will never support this sport until we address the obvious fucking racism/Pay Inequality in the UFC.

The Mods here are really scurred of discussing the fact of inequality of pay based on race in MMA.

EDIT: if this really offends MODS safe space to be posted in the UFC discussion....Can I atleast post this inequality in pay in the war room?

Oh fuck off ya cuck

Posting undeniable numbers between the PPVs sold between blacks/whites, is racist? LMFAO

Sorry it's cold hard data.

I never claimed that no black fighter hasn't gotten a push...They have...Jon Jones was pushed and was hated by the Young White American Male fanbase ASAP...which is one of the reasons, why Jon Jones can't sell shit in PPVs considering how good he is, unless it's black on black crime(Fights against DC, Rashad, Rampage sold).

GSP was selling a shitload in America...Much more than Tyron, an actual American........Tyron has been discriminated by Americans his whole life, so it makes sense why he talks about this...Unlike GSP who was loved by the Young White American male fanbase.
Jon Jones is hated by the Young White American Male fanbase because he's an asshole . Which can be a good thing as a good guy vs bad guy always sells . And Tyron is generally boring and talks about racism all the time . I watch MMA to get away from all that " its racist ! " shit .

Could Dana be racist? Sure. He's pretty quick to throw his non-white fighters under the bus when they don't do what he wants. Does that mean the UFC is racist? No. They're just another barely functioning company that makes baffling decisions. Don't make it more than it is.

Anderson Silva and Jon jones have no problem selling. And any grouo that counts Connor mcgregor is going to have skewed data

What does Übereem get paid per fight?

Back