MODS censor any Race related Data that shows Inequality in pay between White Fighters and non-white

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I won't even post the data because the censorship here is strong....I spend time doing this only to get it deleted in seconds.

It's sad that the UFC Discussion has become a safe space for Right Wingers to deny real undeniable data.

Meanwhile Tyron is getting paid absolute shit because the Young White American Male Fanbase(UFC's #1 demographic) love white fighters thus Tyron can't sell shit, no matter how dominant he is(Inb4 he is boring, so was fucking GSP).........which is why White Fighters have always sold the most PPVs.

UFC isn't a sport where Merit is supreme, where merit sells PPVs...It's a sport where, Whiteness gets you more PPV sells than Merit.

Sorry but I will never support this sport until we address the obvious fucking racism/Pay Inequality in the UFC.

The Mods here are really scurred of discussing the fact of inequality of pay based on race in MMA.

EDIT: if this really offends MODS safe space to be posted in the UFC discussion....Can I atleast post this inequality in pay in the war room?

Naw, they censor any thread talking about race or racism.
Deleted my Dana is not racist but moneyist thread too.

I support this actually.
PS: Dana loves DC but hates Stipe

all you do is make race bait posts and then whine when mods see it was race baiting.

you have claimed that no black fighter has ever gotten a push by UFC.

ever heard of uriah hall, fuckhead?

maybe anderson silva?

GSP had an entire nation behind him. Tyron's been marketing himself by talking about politics which is naturally divisive. You never heard GSP giving his political opinions. Wow, i wonder why?

I dont know if its good data or not, or whether its an issue, but its a disgrace that it cannot be disucssed here when it is UFC isssue.

Shame on you moderators.

giphy.gif

all you do is make race bait posts and then whine when mods see it was race baiting.

you have claimed that no black fighter has ever gotten a push by UFC.

ever heard of uriah hall, fuckhead?

maybe anderson silva?

GSP had an entire nation behind him. Tyron's been marketing himself by talking about politics which is naturally divisive. You never heard GSP giving his political opinions. Wow, i wonder why?
Posting undeniable numbers between the PPVs sold between blacks/whites, is racist? LMFAO

Sorry it's cold hard data.

I never claimed that no black fighter hasn't gotten a push...They have...Jon Jones was pushed and was hated by the Young White American Male fanbase ASAP...which is one of the reasons, why Jon Jones can't sell shit in PPVs considering how good he is, unless it's black on black crime(Fights against DC, Rashad, Rampage sold).

GSP was selling a shitload in America...Much more than Tyron, an actual American........Tyron has been discriminated by Americans his whole life, so it makes sense why he talks about this...Unlike GSP who was loved by the Young White American male fanbase.

Posting undeniable numbers between the PPVs sold between blacks/whites, is racist? LMFAO

I never claimed that no black fighter hasn't gotten a push...They have...Jon Jones was pushed and was hated by the Young White American Male fanbase ASAP...which is one of the reasons, why Jon Jones can't see shit in PPVs considering how good he is, unless it's black on black crime(Fights against DC, Rashad, Rampage sold).

GSP was selling a shitload in America...Much more than Tyron, an actual American........Tyron has been discriminated by Americans his whole life, so it makes sense why he talks about this...Unlike GSP who was loved by the Young White American male fanbase.

you can say you never claimed it all you want, i was in the thread before it got deleted this morning you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

>jon jones was pushed and was hated by the young white american male fanbase

nobody hated him except butthurt shogun/machida fans until he crashed his fucking bentley, and then crashed into a pregnant woman, and then got arrested for drag racing, and then failed two drug tests.

Funny how DC is getting a super fight, was given an opportunity for two belts at the same time, and is being heavily favoured against the heel and widely hated brock lesnar.

Dude people loved Jones until he almost killed a pregnant woman

After seeing how much T-Wood made Saturday, I’d be interested in seeing the data to see if you have a point.

I’m curious how much guys like Jon Jones, DC, MM, and Kevin Lee make in comparison to their peers. I know MM doesn’t make as much as other champs (I don’t think), but how much does he make compared to other 125-135 pounders? What about JJ and DC? Jon Jones is a popular fighter and the UFC certainly promoted him heavy. They seem to be treating DC pretty well, and when they fight each other they do good numbers if I’m not mistaken.

What exactly does the data show? Are they getting paid less than guys who do the same numbers? If there is a problem how much is fans and how much of it is the organization?

I never claimed that no black fighter hasn't gotten a push...They have...Jon Jones was pushed and was hated by the Young White American Male fanbase ASAP...which is one of the reasons, why Jon Jones can't sell shit in PPVs considering how good he is, unless it's black on black crime(Fights against DC, Rashad, Rampage sold).

Not a problem with UFC but with culture. You want actually for UFC to be racist and give preferential treatment to all black fighters despite what revenue they bring.

TS is a racist bigot

I won't even post the data because the censorship here is strong....I spend time doing this only to get it deleted in seconds.

It's sad that the UFC Discussion has become a safe space for Right Wingers to deny real undeniable data.

Meanwhile Tyron is getting paid absolute shit because the Young White American Male Fanbase(UFC's #1 demographic) love white fighters thus Tyron can't sell shit, no matter how dominant he is(Inb4 he is boring, so was fucking GSP).........which is why White Fighters have always sold the most PPVs.

UFC isn't a sport where Merit is supreme, where merit sells PPVs...It's a sport where, Whiteness gets you more PPV sells than Merit.

Sorry but I will never support this sport until we address the obvious fucking racism/Pay Inequality in the UFC.

The Mods here are really scurred of discussing the fact of inequality of pay based on race in MMA.

EDIT: if this really offends MODS safe space to be posted in the UFC discussion....Can I atleast post this inequality in pay in the war room?
Stupid ass leftist, go be a social justice warrior elsewhere, morons lecturing at sporting events and such, get a fuckin life, I'd hate to be you or have anything to do with people like you

Ìt's not inequality based on race, but inequality based on draw. Apparently certain demographics don't buy ppvs.

giphy.gif

Back