International Moderna’s MRNA HIV and Flu Vaccines expected to trial this year

An mRNA vaccine could be much more effective as its broader to flu virus family as a whole, not de-activated versions of specific strains

Would be nice to get out of the 30-60% effective flu shots depending on the year and get 80-95% out of them
I would rather get the flu and not be the guinea pig. I trust my immune system and I don't want to be part of the global genetic experiment yet

You’ve never heard the old statement there is no money in a cure? The money is in the infinite treatment.
I've heard of the statement. That doesn't mean that it's true. Especially when people would pay big money for the cure. And when suppressing the cure would cost you truckloads of money as well.

I would rather get the flu and not be the guinea pig. I trust my immune system and I don't want to be part of the global genetic experiment yet

Not until you are dying by then it’s too late. Many people with your attitude have been in the same situation. You scoff at emerging medical break-through while at the same time missing that you are only afforded the luxury of living a long life because of it.

I am impressed how some forgotten on having a balanced lifestyle in order to combat such things like the flu.

Not until you are dying by then it’s too late. Many people with your attitude have been in the same situation. You scoff at emerging medical break-through while at the same time missing that you are only afforded the luxury of living a long life because of it.
I would rather trust my immune though. If you haven't noticed the media for the past whole year completely avoided mentioning on how to have a balanced lifestyle or how sleeping early can be good for your health..

I would rather trust my immune though. If you haven't noticed the media for the past whole year completely avoided mentioning on how to have a balanced lifestyle or how sleeping early can be good for your health..

The media talks about health all the time. Where have you been? Heart disease and obesity are the number one killers. It’s as if you think the argument over cholesterols and smoking never happened. Someone with diabetes can’t sleep it off. Someone with a heart defect can’t sleep it off.

How would they even supress a cure for cancer? Pay of every single cancer researcher? Hire an army to put a gun to all of them?

And lets not pretend curing cancer wouldn't make them fuckloads of money. So many cancer patients every year who would pay a fuckload of money to get better.
No they wouldn't, or they would but they'd complain that it isn't free and run campaigns about how nice the manufacturers' houses are with sob stories of some lady who couldn't afford it.

BTW, I don't think they have a cure for cancer that they're suppressing, but the research funding is going to long term treatments rather than cures.

This is the why I have no confidence in $mnmd stock. The believers tout the efficacy of psychedelics for mental disorders, but it isn't profitable to cure them with 1 or 2 doses of something cheap as opposed to lifelong medications.

No they wouldn't, or they would but they'd complain that it isn't free and run campaigns about how nice the manufacturers' houses are with sob stories of some lady who couldn't afford it.

BTW, I don't think they have a cure for cancer that they're suppressing, but the research funding is going to long term treatments rather than cures.

This is the why I have no confidence in $mnmd stock. The believers tout the efficacy of psychedelics for mental disorders, but it isn't profitable to cure them with 1 or 2 doses of something cheap as opposed to lifelong medications.

I’m surprised you don’t see the globalist angle here. I mean I get it you get all hyper partisan like the fake proud American from time to time but do you not see how curing cancer supremely benefits globalists? Curing cancer is the golden goose for globalists. People live longer, forced to work longer, forced to pay into the system longer and be dependent on governments longer. Most poor people catch cancer too late as preventative medicine is way more expensive to the average person. Most people only go to the Dr. when the absolutely need it because of the cost. So most poor people don’t benefit from treatments and die, thus removing a mouth to feed globalists.

I’m surprised you don’t see the globalist angle here. I mean I get it you get all hyper partisan like the fake proud American from time to time but do you not see how curing cancer supremely benefits globalists? Curing cancer is the golden goose for globalists. People live longer, forced to work longer, forced to pay into the system longer and be dependent on governments longer. Most poor people catch cancer too late as preventative medicine is way more expensive to the average person. Most people only go to the Dr. when the absolutely need it because of the cost. So most poor people don’t benefit from treatments and die, thus removing a mouth to feed globalists.
iu

Are they paying into the system or are they dependent on the government? We know who pays into the system, and it isn't poor people.

iu

Are they paying into the system or are they dependent on the government? We know who pays into the system, and it isn't poor people.

Do you even think, bro?

Wait. Poor people don’t buy shit? They just exist? You’ve learned me. Lol. One less person is one less person to consume. Curing cancer would significantly increase life expectancy. Long life, more consumption, more dependency. More people, more profits. I’m not sure you’ve actually dove into this globalist concept other than a few YT channels designed to mislead you.

Last edited:
Wait. Poor people don’t buy shit? They just exist? You’ve learned me. Lol
Oh yeah, they're licking their chops at the thought of all that sweet sales tax money from the lowest spenders in society with no income tax, no property tax who take out more every month than their paltry sales tax contributes in probably a decade. Paying someone thousands for every dollar you get back is the perfect crime.

iu

your brain is lacking in empathy. As if people with type 1 diabetes can help they were born that way.
My comment wasnt aimed at those who have a type 1 diabetes or who were born with it.

Oh yeah, they're licking their chops at the thought of all that sweet sales tax money from the lowest spenders in society with no income tax, no property tax who take out more every month than their paltry sales tax contributes in probably a decade. Paying someone thousands for every dollar you get back is the perfect crime.

iu

Sales tax? Who the ever living fuck do you think are the globalist? A few politicians? Christ almighty. Do you think the Rothchilds give two shits about taxes?

You think small. Your theory has holes you create.

Like I said in my edit, curing cancer increase life expectancy. The longer you live, the more you consume, the more you consume the more you are dependent. The longer you live the longer you need to work. Longer life = more people, more profits.

I’m seriously disappointed in you. Talking like you know about globalism and then bring up taxes?

My comment wasnt aimed at those who have a type 1 diabetes or who were born with it.

You said a balanced lifestyle. Maybe be more clear in the future because people with type 1 are in the group who is most impacted by COVID.

What about people with heart defects? I guess your comment wasn’t directed them. Because guess what? They are also in that high risk category.

An mRNA vaccine could be much more effective as its broader to flu virus family as a whole, not de-activated versions of specific strains

Would be nice to get out of the 30-60% effective flu shots depending on the year and get 80-95% out of them
I wonder if mRNA is really effective long term and all that. Would like to see what happens with Covid before we do a victory lap about what it can or does do. Will the effectiveness stay high? Will it collapse for some unknown reason? Would like to get some time in before we get the next vaccine celebrated

I wonder if mRNA is really effective long term and all that. Would like to see what happens with Covid before we do a victory lap about what it can or does do. Will the effectiveness stay high? Will it collapse for some unknown reason? Would like to get some time in before we get the next vaccine celebrated

Very true. I was talking more about the potential since the low effectiveness of flu shots is a pretty big drawback.

And a flu shot is only good for one year anyway, so even if an mRNA flu shot was once a year, that wouldn’t even be a negative in it in terms of flu

Would be super nice if these were like the polio/measles/smallpox vaccines that were get once be good for life. With as much talk from pharmacy companies about testing boosters it’s not looking that way tho.

Back