International Moderna’s MRNA HIV and Flu Vaccines expected to trial this year

Im simping for human life and caring for others. No one is being forced to take the vaccine, you still have a choice. But like many things, including going to public school, some things may require you are vaccinated to prevent the spread of certain diseases. You guys are making a fight against comething that been around for decades.

This vaccine hasn't been around for decades. This is why no one wants to concede anything to the left. Everything becomes a slippery slope with you guys. People agree that vaccinating their children against polio with a vaccine available for 60 years is a good idea, and next thing you know I'm expected to enroll in whatever experimental medical trials Pfizer is having this week to enter a fucking super market.

Will I still be able to keep my magnetic powers I got from the COVID vaccination?
I think the new vaccine for the HIV is so they can take those magnetic powers away. It actually does not work for the HIV, but the Globalists cant have a bunch of Magnetos running around.

This vaccine hasn't been around for decades. This is why no one wants to concede anything to the left. Everything becomes a slippery slope with you guys. People agree that vaccinating their children against polio with a vaccine available for 60 years is a good idea, and next thing you know I'm expected to enroll in whatever experimental medical trials Pfizer is having this week to enter a fucking super market.
c2o9o50si8571.jpeg

Not the vaccine but how in some situations, a vaccine is required. What I mean is that it’s not a totally new concept. When polio first was introduced, I’m sure a large portion of the population didn’t want to inject a new technology in vaccines. But in time people came around and lives were saved. In time you’ll come to love mRNA vaccines for how beneficial they’ve become. Hell one may save your life in the future.

That would be nice if an HIV vaccine came out and was successful. I'm not the biggest believer in the official definition of HIV as the cause of AIDS. But have always thought a vaccine for HIV would be wonderful, most likely. Hope it is safe of course, which I suspect it would be.

I admittedly only recently became aware how effective HIV treatment is. Pretty interesting to see they can drop the viral load so low it's virtually not transmissible.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/livingwithhiv/treatment.html

I know I’m being petty here but can we start with a cure for the common cold? 7 days of hell that we all get at some point. Boogies, headaches, clogged ears, fatigue, sneezing, couching.....it sux moose balls.
I think an HIV cure would create a rise in Herpes, Syphlis and the clap so they should work on those too.

The biggest fishes obviously gonna get tackled first by the private sector because of the much bigger potential return of investment. The cost for current HIV antiviral cocktails runs in the thousands of dollars per course, versus a few bucks for the OTC stuff to eleviates cold symptoms.

When the mRNA cures for all those other diseases are brought to market, this time made possible by private investments, chances are they gonna cost a small fortune because the shareholders expects big profitability.

Ofcourse, you can always try to convince your governments to pour billions of tax dollars into an mRNA vaccine/cure for the common cold and put in a pre-purchase order of hundreds of millions of shots at ~$25 each like Operation Warp Speed did for Covid. I personally doubt we gonna see something that amazing again in our lifetime though, unless we are hit with another global pandemic. :cool:

Last edited:
I admittedly only recently became aware how effective HIV treatment is. Pretty interesting to see they can drop the viral load so low it's virtually not transmissible.

That is what I understand, HIV treatments have come a long ways since the first drug treatment of using high doses of the toxic chemotherapy drug AZT. Back then some were complaining that it would be difficult to know what killed a patient, the disease or the treatment.

That’s an interesting thought to pursue: when didn’t taking the Polio Vaccine become a “safe” course of action? It could not have been upon initial developement, correct? Or even early widescale rollout?

Treatment for HIV is indeed pretty impressive in the modern world.

You should see what the architect of mRNA has to say.

God is the only architect who designed mRNA and DNA, in both humans and other animals. He expressed no opinions thus far, as far as I know. Did the Vatican made an announcement that we all missed?

On the other hand, here is the history of how human scientists (Sydney Brenner, François Jacob, Jim Watson, et al) successfully isolated mRNA and studied it since 1961:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S096098221500606

Then scientists began dabbling in mRNA vaccine research in animals over the next five decades, many have tried to make a working mRNA vaccine for humans and all have stumbled with the immune response problem (where the body promptly destroys the introduced mRNA molecules).

That all changed in 2005, when Dr. Katalin Kariko and her colleague Dr. Drew Weissmann at the University of Pennsylvania finally figured out the solution, using
modified nucleoside - the long awaited breakthrough that finally made mRNA vaccines a reality:

https://the-dna-universe.com/2021/04/15/the-history-of-mrna-applications/

In fact, both the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna-NAID COVID vaccines utilize mRNA technology licensed from the University of Pennsylvania and use the same innovations Dr. Kariko and Weissman co-invented and patented. They are both rewarded handsomely ofcourse, with funding now secured for their on-going research into other mRNA vaccine applications.

So, specifically which of the hundreds of men and women who contributed to mRNA research from 1961 until now are you bizarrely referring to as "THE architect of mRNA"?

image-1-1024x722.jpg

image-2.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.rwmalonemd.com/mrna-vaccine-inventor

IT ALL STARTED WHEN…
Dr. Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines (and DNA vaccines). He also discovered lipid mediated and naked RNA transfection technologies.

It all started when he was at the Salk Institute in 1987 and 1988. There, he pioneered in-vitro RNA transfection and also in-vivo RNA transfection (in frog embryos, as well as mice).

This resulted in his seminal paper: Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection RW Malone, PL Felgner, IM Verma. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) 86 (16), 6077-6081

His filed patent and disclosures from the Salk included in-vivo RNA transfection and also methods for mRNA stabilization - now being claimed as invented by others. These are available for review.

His research was continued at Vical in 1989, where the first in-vivo mammalian rat experiments were designed by him. The mRNA, constructs, reagents were developed at the Salk institute and at Vical by Dr. Malone, this included dosing amounts for the in-vivo experiments. RNA and DNA were sent to Dr. Jon Wolff via Fedex. Dr.Wolff at the University of Wisconsin injected mice and rats. The initial patent disclosures for RNA and DNA vaccination were written by Dr. Malone in 1988-1989. Dr. Malone was also an inventor of DNA vaccines in 1988 and 1989.

This body of work resulted in over 10 patents and numerous publications, yielding about 7000 citations for this work. The first paper is:

Direct gene transfer into mouse muscle in vivo. Wolff JA, Malone RW, et al. Science. 1990;247(4949 Pt 1):1465-8. Cited in 4,750 articles, is the result of that work.

In 1989, research was performed that gave rise to the 10+ groundbreaking patents on mRNA vaccination, all with a priority date of March 3, 1989. This is the same priority date as the Salk Patent application, showing that the two institutions were working together (without Robert’s knowledge). These patents are the first published research on mRNA vaccination. The titles and links to the patents are listed in the documents below.

Vical was to license the Salk Technology. Instead, they hired Robert’s thesis advisor from the Salk and soon after, the Salk dropped the patent and Vical never pursued a license from the Salk. Due to an employee contract with Vical, this stopped Robert from working in the field commercially for a decade. Vical claimed all the Salk research happened at Vical and sent a cease and desist letter.

Dr. Malone carried on his research into mRNA vaccination during the 1990s, culminating in a mucosal patent that was issued in 2000. He also helped revolutionized the field of cationic liposomes for the use in RNA vaccinations. This work was so far ahead of its time, that only now is the world turning to mucosal mRNA vaccination as a method of immunization. For a listing of some of his work, see the publications at the end of this page.

Scientifically trained at UC Davis, UC San Diego, and at the Salk Institute Molecular Biology and Virology laboratories, Dr. Malone received his medical training at Northwestern University (MD) and Harvard University Medical School (Clinical Research Post Graduate) , and in Pathology at UC Davis, He has almost 100 peer-reviewed publications, and has been an invited speaker at about 50 conferences.
Whose_Line_Is_It.0.gif

The flu vaccines don't work about half the time.

I don't need teh AIDS vaccine
Vaccines based on deactivated virus may not work all that well but there is no reason to expect the same of a vaccine based upon this mRNA tech. But I'm betting you don't care because having a connection with context, or reality for that matter, isn't a factor in what you post.

https://www.rwmalonemd.com/mrna-vaccine-inventor

IT ALL STARTED WHEN…
Dr. Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines (and DNA vaccines). He also discovered lipid mediated and naked RNA transfection technologies.

It all started when he was at the Salk Institute in 1987 and 1988. There, he pioneered in-vitro RNA transfection and also in-vivo RNA transfection (in frog embryos, as well as mice).

This resulted in his seminal paper: Cationic liposome-mediated RNA transfection RW Malone, PL Felgner, IM Verma. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) 86 (16), 6077-6081

His filed patent and disclosures from the Salk included in-vivo RNA transfection and also methods for mRNA stabilization - now being claimed as invented by others. These are available for review.

His research was continued at Vical in 1989, where the first in-vivo mammalian rat experiments were designed by him. The mRNA, constructs, reagents were developed at the Salk institute and at Vical by Dr. Malone, this included dosing amounts for the in-vivo experiments. RNA and DNA were sent to Dr. Jon Wolff via Fedex. Dr.Wolff at the University of Wisconsin injected mice and rats. The initial patent disclosures for RNA and DNA vaccination were written by Dr. Malone in 1988-1989. Dr. Malone was also an inventor of DNA vaccines in 1988 and 1989.

This body of work resulted in over 10 patents and numerous publications, yielding about 7000 citations for this work. The first paper is:

Direct gene transfer into mouse muscle in vivo. Wolff JA, Malone RW, et al. Science. 1990;247(4949 Pt 1):1465-8. Cited in 4,750 articles, is the result of that work.

In 1989, research was performed that gave rise to the 10+ groundbreaking patents on mRNA vaccination, all with a priority date of March 3, 1989. This is the same priority date as the Salk Patent application, showing that the two institutions were working together (without Robert’s knowledge). These patents are the first published research on mRNA vaccination. The titles and links to the patents are listed in the documents below.

Vical was to license the Salk Technology. Instead, they hired Robert’s thesis advisor from the Salk and soon after, the Salk dropped the patent and Vical never pursued a license from the Salk. Due to an employee contract with Vical, this stopped Robert from working in the field commercially for a decade. Vical claimed all the Salk research happened at Vical and sent a cease and desist letter.

Dr. Malone carried on his research into mRNA vaccination during the 1990s, culminating in a mucosal patent that was issued in 2000. He also helped revolutionized the field of cationic liposomes for the use in RNA vaccinations. This work was so far ahead of its time, that only now is the world turning to mucosal mRNA vaccination as a method of immunization. For a listing of some of his work, see the publications at the end of this page.

Scientifically trained at UC Davis, UC San Diego, and at the Salk Institute Molecular Biology and Virology laboratories, Dr. Malone received his medical training at Northwestern University (MD) and Harvard University Medical School (Clinical Research Post Graduate) , and in Pathology at UC Davis, He has almost 100 peer-reviewed publications, and has been an invited speaker at about 50 conferences.
View attachment 861271

ROFLMAO! Malone's personal website listing his mRNA research in frog and mice (like thousands others who contributed to the field) and self-proclaimed title of "inventor of mRNA vaccines" (without having a single successful mRNA vaccine - neither for humans nor animals - credited to his name) is proof that he's is "THE Architect of mRNA"? Why not just call him God while you're at it!<Lmaoo>

Before this "architect" designed mRNA and basically created the animal kingdom in 1988, what the heck was that they discovered back in 1961? :confused:

I know the WR is the land of hyperbole, but this "Architect of mRNA" is on a whole new level. o_O

...actually, do you even know what the hell Messenger RNA is? Here's a hint: your body is full of it since before you were born, and he certainly didn't put them there.

The most hilarious thing is, I'm pretty sure you belong to the same demographics who believe that mRNA applications, which have been experimented and studied for over 40 years by thousands of scientists, are "brand new, rushed, and untested", until this guy came along and try to claim the sole credit for himself, then suddenly it was successfully invented decades ago? :eek:

Here's a tip: Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna are not paying this "Architect of mRNA" a single dime. They are paying the two scientists from the University of Pennsylvania whose invention finally made mRNA vaccines a reality, and their contribution is widely recognized by the scientific community at large, without the need to make their own blog with to push ridiculous claims to prove it.

Last edited:
Will Moderna flu and HIV make it to the markets this time? problary not.

You know that you don’t have to leave a giant right wing shitpost in every thread, right?
How is that a right wing post? It's obvious that cancer treatment is a massive profit source for some people and those people definitely don't want a cure

This is the time they use vaccines finally for their evil doing. They've been waiting for decades...

ROFLMAO! Malone's personal website listing his mRNA research in frog and mice (like hundreds others) and self-proclaimed title of "inventor of mRNA vaccines" (without a single successful mRNA vaccine credited to his name) is proof that he's is "THE Architect of mRNA"? Why not just call him God while you're at it!<Lmaoo>

Before this "architect" designed mRNA and basically created the animal kingdom in 1988, what the heck was that they discovered back in 1961? <Lmaoo>

I know the WR is the land of hyperbole, but this is on a whole new level.

...do you even know what the fuck Messenger RNA is?

The most hilarious thing is, I'm pretty sure you belong to the same anti-vax demographics who believe mRNA vaccines are "rushed and untested", until this guy came along and claim he invented it decades ago and others just stole it.

Here's a tip: Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna are not paying this "Architect of mRNA" a dime. They are paying the inventors who finally made mRNA vaccines a reality, and their contribution is widely recognized by the scientific community, they don't need to make their own blog.

He has 12k citations at least to his name:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Jf1bApYAAAAJ&hl=en

No name calling, accept the information and move on. We only want the best.

He has 12k citations at least to his name:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Jf1bApYAAAAJ&hl=en

No name calling, accept the information and move on. We only want the best.

And yet none of those research citations are anywhere near these hyperbolic claims of "The Inventor of mRNA vaccine", much less "the Architect of mRNA".

He's simply a researcher, one of many thousands who contributed to the field of mRNA study. Leave it at that, unless you can actually name a single disease known to man that he supposedly invented a working mRNA vaccine for. A real mRNA vaccine that actually exists and recognized by a real medical journal, not by personal blogs and spread via social media.

Last edited:
This is from 8 months ago, but I feel like the history behind the world's first working mRNA vacccines is still foreign to a lot of people, so here it is again.

The story of mRNA: How a once-dismissed idea became a leading technology in the Covid vaccine race
By Damian Garde — STAT and Jonathan Saltzman — Boston Globe | Nov. 10, 2020

WCZEKFBALHFWUCOEPKTNKFHU7E-1024x683.jpg

Katalin Karikó, a senior vice president at BioNTech overseeing its mRNA work, in her home office in Rydal, Penn.
ANDOVER, Mass. — The liquid that many hope could help end the Covid-19 pandemic is stored in a nondescript metal tank in a manufacturing complex owned by Pfizer, one of the world’s biggest drug companies. There is nothing remarkable about the container, which could fit in a walk-in closet, except that its contents could end up in the world’s first authorized Covid-19 vaccine.

Pfizer, a 171-year-old Fortune 500 powerhouse, has made a billion-dollar bet on that dream. So has a brash, young rival just 23 miles away in Cambridge, Mass. Moderna, a 10-year-old biotech company with billions in market valuation but no approved products, is racing forward with a vaccine of its own. Its new sprawling drug-making facility nearby is hiring workers at a fast clip in the hopes of making history — and a lot of money.

In many ways, the companies and their leaders couldn’t be more different. Pfizer, working with a little-known German biotech called BioNTech, has taken pains for much of the year to manage expectations. Moderna has made nearly as much news for its stream of upbeat press releases, executives’ stock sales, and spectacular rounds of funding as for its science.

Each is well-aware of the other in the race to be first.

But what the companies share may be bigger than their differences: Both are banking on a genetic technology that has long held huge promise but has so far run into biological roadblocks. It is called synthetic messenger RNA, an ingenious variation on the natural substance that directs protein production in cells throughout the body. Its prospects have swung billions of dollars on the stock market, made and imperiled scientific careers, and fueled hopes that it could be a breakthrough that allows society to return to normalcy after months living in fear.

There are about a dozen experimental vaccines in late-stage clinical trials globally, but the ones being tested by Pfizer and Moderna are the only two that rely on messenger RNA.

For decades, scientists have dreamed about the seemingly endless possibilities of custom-made messenger RNA, or mRNA.

Researchers understood its role as a recipe book for the body’s trillions of cells, but their efforts to expand the menu have come in fits and starts. The concept: By making precise tweaks to synthetic mRNA and injecting people with it, any cell in the body could be transformed into an on-demand drug factory.

But turning scientific promise into medical reality has been more difficult than many assumed. Although relatively easy and quick to produce compared to traditional vaccine-making, no mRNA vaccine or drug has ever won approval.

Even now, as Moderna and Pfizer test their vaccines on roughly 74,000 volunteers in pivotal vaccine studies, many experts question whether the technology is ready for prime time.

“I worry about innovation at the expense of practicality,” Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine and an authority on vaccines, said recently. The U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed program, which has underwritten the development of Moderna’s vaccine and pledged to buy Pfizer’s vaccine if it works, is “weighted toward technology platforms that have never made it to licensure before.”

Whether mRNA vaccines succeed or not, their path from a gleam in a scientist’s eye to the brink of government approval has been a tale of personal perseverance, eureka moments in the lab, soaring expectations — and an unprecedented flow of cash into the biotech industry.

It is a story that began three decades ago, with a little-known scientist who refused to quit.

Before messenger RNA was a multibillion-dollar idea, it was a scientific backwater. And for the Hungarian-born scientist behind a key mRNA discovery, it was a career dead-end.

Katalin Karikó spent the 1990s collecting rejections. Her work, attempting to harness the power of mRNA to fight disease, was too far-fetched for government grants, corporate funding, and even support from her own colleagues.

It all made sense on paper. In the natural world, the body relies on millions of tiny proteins to keep itself alive and healthy, and it uses mRNA to tell cells which proteins to make. If you could design your own mRNA, you could, in theory, hijack that process and create any protein you might desire — antibodies to vaccinate against infection, enzymes to reverse a rare disease, or growth agents to mend damaged heart tissue.

In 1990, researchers at the University of Wisconsin managed to make it work in mice. Karikó wanted to go further.

The problem, she knew, was that synthetic RNA was notoriously vulnerable to the body’s natural defenses, meaning it would likely be destroyed before reaching its target cells. And, worse, the resulting biological havoc might stir up an immune response that could make the therapy a health risk for some patients.

It was a real obstacle, and still may be, but Karikó was convinced it was one she could work around. Few shared her confidence.

“Every night I was working: grant, grant, grant,” Karikó remembered, referring to her efforts to obtain funding. “And it came back always no, no, no.”

By 1995, after six years on the faculty at the University of Pennsylvania, Karikó got demoted. She had been on the path to full professorship, but with no money coming in to support her work on mRNA, her bosses saw no point in pressing on.

She was back to the lower rungs of the scientific academy.

“Usually, at that point, people just say goodbye and leave because it’s so horrible,” Karikó said.

There’s no opportune time for demotion, but 1995 had already been uncommonly difficult. Karikó had recently endured a cancer scare, and her husband was stuck in Hungary sorting out a visa issue. Now the work to which she’d devoted countless hours was slipping through her fingers.

“I thought of going somewhere else, or doing something else,” Karikó said. “I also thought maybe I’m not good enough, not smart enough. I tried to imagine: Everything is here, and I just have to do better experiments.”

In time, those better experiments came together. After a decade of trial and error, Karikó and her longtime collaborator at Penn — Drew Weissman, an immunologist with a medical degree and Ph.D. from Boston University — discovered a remedy for mRNA’s Achilles’ heel.

The stumbling block, as Karikó’s many grant rejections pointed out, was that injecting synthetic mRNA typically led to that vexing immune response; the body sensed a chemical intruder, and went to war. The solution, Karikó and Weissman discovered, was the biological equivalent of swapping out a tire.

Every strand of mRNA is made up of four molecular building blocks called nucleosides. But in its altered, synthetic form, one of those building blocks, like a misaligned wheel on a car, was throwing everything off by signaling the immune system. So Karikó and Weissman simply subbed it out for a slightly tweaked version, creating a hybrid mRNA that could sneak its way into cells without alerting the body’s defenses.

“That was a key discovery,” said Norbert Pardi, an assistant professor of medicine at Penn and frequent collaborator. “Karikó and Weissman figured out that if you incorporate modified nucleosides into mRNA, you can kill two birds with one stone.”

That discovery, described in a series of scientific papers starting in 2005, largely flew under the radar at first, said Weissman, but it offered absolution to the mRNA researchers who had kept the faith during the technology’s lean years. And it was the starter pistol for the vaccine sprint to come.

And even though the studies by Karikó and Weissman went unnoticed by some, they caught the attention of two key scientists — one in the United States, another abroad — who would later help found Moderna and Pfizer’s future partner, BioNTech.

Read the full article at:
https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10...leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

Last edited:
And yet none of those research citations are anywhere near these hyperbolic claims of "The Inventor of mRNA vaccine", much less "the Architect of mRNA".

He's simply a researcher, one of many thousands who contributed to the field of mRNA study. Leave it at that, unless you can actually name a single disease known to man that he supposedly invented a working mRNA vaccine for. A real mRNA vaccine that actually exists and recognized by a real medical journal, not by personal blogs and spread via social media.

I appreciate the debate.<mma4>

Back