MMA's most humble champion: Cain Velasquez

Fedor again takes this title.

I think at this current moment all of the UFC champs are quite humble, of course there are those who will argue that Jones and Silva are "cocky" or "arrogant" but still neither are anything compared to how cocky some past champions have been...
mainly Tito Ortiz or hell even Timmeh thought he was the second coming back in the day

So humble, yet....So....Proud?

Hard to enjoy Cain, has a really boring personality (similar to that of a plank of wood) and his back story is full of hyperbole bullshit.

You have to be one of the top ten worst posters on Sherdog. 90% of what you type is retarded nonsense and 0% of it worth reading. Please go find some other hobby to beat your chest about, you Class A idiot.

Dude Matt Hughes is a terrible person and the least humble champ ever.

Didn't he admit to basically raping a girl in high school in his book? Someone mentioned that in another thread.

He seems like a pretty nice guy to me. Show me the proof of your claim.

Yeah sure. Grass is green? No, I say it's blue! Proof it to me.

If you showed me now a picture of green grass I'd say its photoshopped. Show me better proof. Sherdog argumentation 101!!

Everybody who says Matt Hughes doesn't know anything about MMA. Matt Hughes had horrible moments!!

Didn't he admit to basically raping a girl in high school in his book? Someone mentioned that in another thread.

Nah, he just said that he and his brother had sex with a 13 years old when they were in college. He also said that he and his brother beat Matt's father-in-law up and threw him through a window, that he tortured like 20 piglets and then threw their intestines at his friends, how he didn't want to go to the bathroom in a bar so he just pissed on the floor, how Tim Sylvia wasn't allowed to talk to him because he wasn't as physically gifted, how he practically raped his wife in a hospital bed and much more.

Matt Hughes is an awful awful person, he also said that Royce was a ninja guy(cause of the gi) and that the only reason why GSP won against him was due to an unintentional groin shot.

EDIT: He said something along the lines of "I was beating his ass up until he hit me in the groin"

EDIT 2: He also calls his wife "mom".

Nah, he just said that he and his brother had sex with a 13 years old when they were in college. He also said that he and his brother beat Matt's father-in-law up and threw him through a window, that he tortured like 20 piglets and then threw their intestines at his friends, how he didn't want to go to the bathroom in a bar so he just pissed on the floor, how Tim Sylvia wasn't allowed to talk to him because he wasn't as physically gifted, how he practically raped his wife in a hospital bed and much more.

Matt Hughes is an awful awful person, he also said that Royce was a ninja guy(cause of the gi) and that the only reason why GSP won against him was due to an unintentional groin shot.

EDIT: He said something along the lines of "I was beating his ass up until he hit me in the groin"

EDIT 2: He also calls his wife "mom".

Yeah, Hughes really did some awful things when he was younger.

Fedor

but Cain is up there.. he seems like a good guy

So humble, yet....So....Proud?

Hard to enjoy Cain, has a really boring personality (similar to that of a plank of wood) and his back story is full of hyperbole bullshit.

You do realize He's a FIGHTER right? only time I care about Cain Velasquez entertaining me is when he is insise th octagon. Which he does everytime he fights

Cain is an interesting dude.. when he knocked out Nogueira in an impressive fashion he almost looked depressed afterwards.

Anderson is the most humble IMO. He's got the biggest winning streak in UFC history by a long shot and always denies it when people call him the best.

gsp-1bprpx9.jpg

Back