MMA's most humble champion: Cain Velasquez

Matt Hughes is the humblest MMA champion. He's never bashes anyone, and he works really hard without showing off.

So humble, yet....So....Proud?

Hard to enjoy Cain, has a really boring personality (similar to that of a plank of wood) and his back story is full of hyperbole bullshit.

he is a great guy and a great champion . whats there not to like ?

JDS was always called humble but tbh I wasnt buying it, he has taken the piss out of Overeem a few times and for what seems like nothing? then saying stuff like Cain is gonna have to move down to 205 to find a career there.....really Cigano? his head was becoming big....Cain is like a Fedor, truly humble.

I think becoming champion changed JDS somewhat, and I hope the loss makes him reflect on it, regain the humility he lost and come back stronger.

Most humble?? the gang kid who became a champion is the most humble?

For me, clearly the most humble is the one who was starving when he was a kid and basically got his life saved by martial arts, to become the humble champion that he is today, Jose Aldo Junior.

Nah, Cain sucks. Not a fan of his one bit.

Super humble, hard not to like the guy. Never said any of his opponents weren't men.

JDS is up there with Velasquez. And the guy who said matt hughes is trollin

Super humble, hard not to like the guy. Never said any of his opponents weren't men.

Yeah, JDS's insults to Mir were very... odd, for lack of a better term. Seemed really out of character.

I'll never understand Sherdog's obsession with how humble or calky each fighter is.

I like Cain. His actions speak louder than his words.

He never made any excuses for his loss. Junior didn't need to make an excuse because he won. :)

Back