MMAJunkie Twitter: UFC Confirms Joanna Champion to co-headline UFC 195 but...

Randa's fans keep crying about her not having a fight booked yet, book it, Sean-O

randa will get beaten if she fights jojed now, letourneau has a chance, otherwise im waiting for justine kish, but she needs a warm up fight first. grasso is a year away at least. cant see anyone else outside of these and gadhela beating her.

naturl JJ is cute af
11359134_1487081941608772_1503007445_n.jpg

Last edited:
randa will get beaten if she fights jojed now, letourneau has a chance, otherwise im waiting for justine kish, but she needs a warm up fight first. grasso is a year away at least. cant see anyone else outside of these and gadhela beating her.

I think letourneau would be the most interesting fight behind Claudia based on who currently has any kind of chance to win but I don't see them giving it to her unless nobody else wants it since she just now moved into the Top 10. I guess the UFC is bummed that Moroz lost because they still have her ranked higher than letourneau.

based Joanna finna beat the fuck out of whoever they put in front of her

Don't think there are any beach in Poland.

You need to invest more time and money in your education!

Świnoujście
dji-dron-%C5%9Bwinouj%C5%9Bcie-pla%C5%BCa.jpg

Sopot
960x690_travelist_31.jpg

Kołobrzeg
sanatorium-uzdrowiskowe-baltyk_24588_full.jpg

Międzyzdroje
960x690_travelist_51.jpg

Niechorze
960x690_travelist_11.jpg

Hel
2.jpg

plz tell me this is not a co-main and just another fight on the card...

Joanna is truly the Rousey of her division. Nobody will best her without being extremely lucky.

dat IV ban doe
and like someone posted, that whole division be like
804795874.gif

Last edited:
I think letourneau would be the most interesting fight behind Claudia based on who currently has any kind of chance to win but I don't see them giving it to her unless nobody else wants it since she just now moved into the Top 10. I guess the UFC is bummed that Moroz lost because they still have her ranked higher than letourneau.

The UFC rankings for the strawweight division managed to turn even more shitty this month. Didn't think it was possible. Moroz over the woman who just trounced her? Really?

And NONE of the scheduled fights are going to help sort this! Namajunas and Paige have been given easy fights that will do nothing to sort things and nobody else in the top 10 has a fight scheduled.

Very frustrating.

The UFC rankings for the strawweight division managed to turn even more shitty this month. Didn't think it was possible. Moroz over the woman who just trounced her? Really?

And NONE of the scheduled fights are going to help sort this! Namajunas and Paige have been given easy fights that will do nothing to sort things and nobody else in the top 10 has a fight scheduled.

Very frustrating.

It's pretty bad... But is normal... Every time a substantially lower ranked fighter beats someone much higher up, the higher is usually still ahead of them...

Examples: Johnny Eduardo vs Wineland, Moroz vs Jojo, Lineker vs McCall, Saenz vs Alcantara, Holloway vs Swanson.

Two of those still have the loser over the winner...

i am curious if reebok is ready for this xd ex. on PVZ .

according their new marketing strategy : " Be More Human"

so brutal I had to GIF it :p (bad quality though)

2u4o7s0.jpg

I can smell deal breaker here lol haha " Joanna Fighter's Fighter "

Hmm, everyone is so sure that Joanna will tear through her next opponents Ronda style. Did I see a different fight? I would consider chances in a Gadelha rematch more or less 50:50. What am I missing?

Hmm, everyone is so sure that Joanna will tear through her next opponents Ronda style. Did I see a different fight? I would consider chances in a Gadelha rematch more or less 50:50. What am I missing?

you missing that this will be a 5 round fight and Claudia with her six pack can;t handle it. Joanna in other hand as i saw at fights and i read some stuff from guys at her gym she's like some alien that has cardio for days.
Plus Joanna develope to Joanna Champion 2.0 from their last fight, means great confidence, 2 championship fights .

But ofc it;s still a big challenge .

Back