MMAJunkie Twitter: UFC Confirms Joanna Champion to co-headline UFC 195 but...

no mention of Alexa Grasso??

i am dissappoint sherdog

PVZ will be 3-0, how long we should wait ?

She is also 21 and barely has any fights. No way are they intending to give her a title shot anytime soon given her drawing Chambers for her next fight.

Why is everyone saying Markos should get the next shot? You know she's only coming off of one win, right? You guys always complain about who's given title shots, yet you want to throw a girl who's alternated wins and losses in her last four fights in with the champion?

In that case, why not Calderwood? Or Waterson?

This is coming from a big Markos fan, so don't assume I'm

they should either give her the choice of shaving her head or having the title shot now

i am dissappoint sherdog

I'm disappointed in you. Dana White said on multiple occasions that the plan for the Lobo girls was win Invicta championship then come over to the UFC. The Evinger fight was supposed to be Aldana's coming out party, but she got dismantled and her momentum came to a grinding halt. Grasso was supposed to fight Souza in a couple of weeks but she got injured. She needs to build more experience and hype in Invicta (and UFC) before she could challenge for the belt, which won't be any time soon.

Personally I'd love to see Joanna rearrange her face at the earliest possible opportunity, but apparently Grasso's fans find that disagreeable.

DSraOlI.png

i am dissappoint sherdog

She's injured, just pulled out of an Invicta title fight, and isn't signed to the UFC. Anyone who knows who Grasso is, is smarter than that.

I'm disappointed in you. Dana White said on multiple occasions that the plan for the Lobo girls was win Invicta championship then come over to the UFC. The Evinger fight was supposed to be Aldana's coming out party, but she got dismantled and her momentum came to a grinding halt. Grasso was supposed to fight Souza in a couple of weeks but she got injured. She needs to build more experience and hype in Invicta (and UFC) before she could challenge for the belt, which won't be any time soon.

Personally I'd love to see Joanna rearrange her face at the earliest possible opportunity, but apparently Grasso's fans find that disagreeable.

While Grasso certainly has way more to lose in the looks department, JoJed wouldn't be escaping that fight unscathed, win or lose.

Anyway, looks like we may be waiting a little longer for JoJed to send Gadelha packing into obscurity.

Tecia could make it a fight, she has movement and angles and could give Joanna some problems. I don't think she hits hard enough to keep Joanna off of her, but she can try to out point her for sure.

not sure why my comment was going over peoples heads

personally, i would rather see JJ vs Tecia

Torres and Markos are too raw. As is PVZ. It's a rough situation if Gadelha can't do it, half of the top 10 is coming off of losses.

Joanna v Tecia, oh I would love that. Be great to see Torres get utterly pummelled

To be fair to Irene, she fought Evinger with flu.

Back