MMA twitter account rates the most toxic fanbases

Pretty accurate. I just dont know about the diaz fans. I never looked at them in that light. Wouldnt make my list.
Then you haven't been paying attention, they have been the worst for the longest.

Conor fans used to shit on everybody when he was winning, and now they are furious that it's their time to get shit on by Khabib's fans. It's pretty hilarious to see them ask for respect when they use to relentlessly hijack every possible thread. Now you just put a gif of Conor tapping and they all go mad.

Really? Never seen anyone getting mad over it, more of a collective groan at the lack of originality.

I can appreciate a good troll post making fun of Conor but a tapping gif is pretty weak sauce.

Really? Never seen anyone getting mad over it, more of a collective groan at the lack of originality.

I can appreciate a good troll post making fun of Conor but a tapping gif is pretty weak sauce.

Yeah, because the mountains of shitposting and gifs of Aldo getting ktfo were soooo original. That's my point, the worst from the Khabib fans is pretty much the same as the worst of the Conor ones, but suddenly it's out of line. They are just pissed because they lost the "athletic high ground", they weren't any better.

giphy.gif

Admittedly, I walked into that one with the wording of my original post..

That guy listed his favorite fighters

Among them were: Poirier, Conor, and Tony

giphy.gif

The mere idea that Khabib's fans are more "toxic" than Conor's fans is just laughable.

Yeah, because the mountains of shitposting and gifs of Aldo getting ktfo were soooo original. That's my point, the worst from the Khabib fans is pretty much the same as the worst of the Conor ones, but suddenly it's out of line. They are just pissed because they lost the "athletic high ground", they weren't any better.

I think Khabib fans tend to be a bit more simple. Some of the Conor/Aldo gifs were pretty creative, the mortal kombat one, Aldo bobblehead, The David and Goliath parody between Conor and Nate etc.

Hard to think of any creative gifs from the Khabib fans, the bottle smash one was funny tbf, but can't think of much else they've done thats decent.

i will add fedor fans too

Fedor fans are like Federer fans.

We are at peace. His legacy is secure. We know our man is the GOAT. We don’t need to argue about it. If anyone suggests another HW had a better career or was better in their prime it merely amuses Fedor fans.

Back