MMA twitter account rates the most toxic fanbases

Habibi is a phony. Nuff said. He can take his only fight for legacy crap and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Jon Jones' fans are in a league of their own when it comes to downplaying how much their favourite fighter has cheated.

Khabibs are the worst hands down. There is a feeling with some of them that Khabib is the second coming of Muhammad here to purge the infidels.
you will be shocked if i told you most people doesn't know him in middle east
most of his fans comes from European Islamic countries

Ronda White Knights should be #2 behind these guys:

Pretty accurate list otherwise.

Do you scour Twitter to find these random posts or what..

{<huh}
Some people do these thing called a “follow” for mma accounts so they see the posts in this crazy concept called a “feed”.

index.php

So what’s the formula behind this almost surely foolproof calculation?

Diaz fans= thugs/wannabe thugs from Cali. Most are obnoxious assholes. I’m still a Nate fan but I won’t be associated with those idiots.

Conor and Khabib fans are interchangeable. Honestly, I think Khabib fans aren't as bad as the leprechaun fan base.

Conor and Khabib fans are interchangeable. Honestly, I think Khabib fans aren't as bad as the leprechaun fan base.
The claims on how good their favourite fighter is are surely more grounded in reality when it comes to Khabib's fans in comparison to those of Conor.

A top 5 I can’t argue with much. Though I wonder if 1 and 2 should switch places.

Conor fans used to shit on everybody when he was winning, and now they are furious that it's their time to get shit on by Khabib's fans. It's pretty hilarious to see them ask for respect when they use to relentlessly hijack every possible thread. Now you just put a gif of Conor tapping and they all go mad.

Fedor's fanbase is the worst. They still think crushing cans and fighting freak shows in Japan makes him special.

#1 is Diaz fanbase. They get triggered over the smallest criticism of their journeymen idols. I go out of my way to make snide remarks about the diaz bros because 100% of the time you will get some moron to talk shit to you. I don't think Khabib fan's are super toxic, they just are obsessed with Conor for some reason. It's probably because the Conor fanbase and Khabib fanbase are actually the same group of people.

So, who "Speak MMA" is, and what's his/her favorite fighter?

Usman fans could be bad, it's a chance they don't exist yet.

Back