MMA twitter account rates the most toxic fanbases

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Pretty accurate. I just dont know about the diaz fans. I never looked at them in that light. Wouldnt make my list.

Do you agree?

Khabibs are the worst hands down. There is a feeling with some of them that Khabib is the second coming of Muhammad here to purge the infidels.

So basically just a list of active fighters with the most fans.

Other than Colby.

Must not be an mma fan, clearly Conor is #1. Dude's twitter account should be terminated starting immediately .

Khabib?
Well I guess we know in which fanbase that guy is.

i will add fedor fans too
I didnt want to say it....
<Oku02>

GSP and Dana white pundits are tough sometimes as well

Great... now i have officially offended the whole forum and everyone hates me :p

Lesnar fans were some shit back in the day

Khabibs are the worst hands down. There is a feeling with some of them that Khabib is the second coming of Muhammad here to purge the infidels.
IM DELETING YOU, BROTHER! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ████████████]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... █████████████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Brothers of Islam are irreplaceable ☪I could never delete you Brother! Send this to ten other Mujahideen who would give their lives for ﷲAllahﷲ Or never get called ☁️Brother☁️ again If you get 0 Back: Juhanam for you †✡ 3 back: you're off the martyr list☁️ 5 back: you have pleased Allah greatly☪

*list of fighters i dislike and i don't want anyone liking them*

I didnt want to say it....
<Oku02>

GSP and Dana white pundits are tough sometimes as well

Great... now i have officially offended the whole forum and everyone hates me :p

RbgYhzI.gif

..when you realize that this thread will very soon turn into war between fan-bases just because TS has posted something about a controversial topic:
OpFgvKuMuzecdRQhYWAaZeg2wV7IZAeB-CTWwBqQde0.jpg

IM DELETING YOU, BROTHER! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ████████████]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... █████████████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Brothers of Islam are irreplaceable ☪I could never delete you Brother! Send this to ten other Mujahideen who would give their lives for ﷲAllahﷲ Or never get called ☁️Brother☁️ again If you get 0 Back: Juhanam for you †✡ 3 back: you're off the martyr list☁️ 5 back: you have pleased Allah greatly☪

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

On the real, it’s not there yet, but Adesanya fans have shown some serious A level cringe potential.

Pretty accurate. I just dont know about the diaz fans. I never looked at them in that light. Wouldnt make my list.

Do you agree?

Do you scour Twitter to find these random posts or what..

{<huh}

Back