MMA Trainer to compete in a future WFC

true but ufc would not allow javi to fight anywhere else ie. kotc so we will see what happens and pride has only two divions.

Good luck........are trainers allowed to compete?? (LOL)

am not sure what you mean dutch. in pride,kotc or ufc anyone can fight as long as your one of the best or up and comming. most fighters are trainers of some one else. i train with other in order to learn what they do that makes them successful which i hope i'll be as well.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
true but ufc would not allow javi to fight anywhere else ie. kotc so we will see what happens and pride has only two divions.

I hope he gets his chance to compete in the big shows soon.

well shooto in japan wants him to come back but we will see what happens when his contract is up with kotc. he only just started training full time in other words he quit his day job so he'll be even better being able to train full time.

well shooto in japan wants him to come back but we will see what happens when his contract is up with kotc. he only just started training full time in other words he quit his day job so he'll be even better being able to train full time.

That's good for him. He gets to focus just on his training. How did he feel about the Sato win and what he learned from that match? Was he bruised a lot when he came back?

no he looked good. he was funny when he was doing the comentary for his fight. he came out in a jedi looking hood thing that was pink. he said he wasn't nervopus till they started satos muisic and javi then said man they really want me to fight this guy. he felt like he could us more stand up work but we all feel he fought his fight or things went how he wanted.

no he looked good. he was funny when he was doing the comentary for his fight. he came out in a jedi looking hood thing that was pink. he said he wasn't nervopus till they started satos muisic and javi then said man they really want me to fight this guy. he felt like he could us more stand up work but we all feel he fought his fight or things went how he wanted.

When is his next fight Art?

kotc aug 2nd against a guy that just beat remcol pardol in gladiator for the 155 belt.

I was wondering Art. Where do you, Showtime, and the rest of Millennia JJ train at? Because I was curious after reading this paragraph:

Interview with
King of the Cage World Lightweight Champion
"Showtime"Javier Vazquez
07-15-2002 - Jared Wells
Full Showtime interview at:www.taporsnap.net

Who do you train with?

I train at the Millennia Jiu-Jitsu academy in Pomona, Ca. I train with Romie Aram, John Alessio, Betiss Mansouri, Jason Brudvik, Randy Valardy, Pete Dickason, John Jenson. I also train with Rodrigo Medeiros for my jiu-jitsu. For the Sato fight I also trained with Jean-Jacques Machado.

Since Showtime lives in Pomona and you live in Wildomar, how is the training schedule set up? Who goes where?

Are there different Millenia Jiu-Jitsu clubs set up in California? And Dan the man lives in Temecula, so where does he go to train?

dan and myself and others train mon., wed., and friday at tem. valley high school. i'm there mon. and wed. from 7-9pm. on tues. and thurs i drive up to pomona 1hr drive and train with jhon, romie, jason, tim, mike bourk, feddy, cipi, javi not a lot since weights difer so much. at times javie romie and others will train at other gyms cause after a while you start to get to know each others moves and things we do become perdictible to each other.

dan and myself and others train mon., wed., and friday at tem. valley high school. i'm there mon. and wed. from 7-9pm. on tues. and thurs i drive up to pomona 1hr drive and train with jhon, romie, jason, tim, mike bourk, feddy, cipi, javi not a lot since weights difer so much. at times javie romie and others will train at other gyms cause after a while you start to get to know each others moves and things we do become perdictible to each other.

Thanks for the info Art So there is no set place where Millennia Jiu-Jitsu trains at like at an academy or studio yet?

oh yes in pomona. i think we've got a web site now.

i'll try and get it for ya. i can't seem to find the darn link to it.

i'll try and get it for ya. i can't seem to find the darn link to it.

I wish I could spar with you Art...

me too mma i'd be awsome. no girl things have kept me a little buszzee lately.

Back