MMA Trainer to compete in a future WFC

well i think i'll be able to share if you do.

Whoa. Easy fellas. You guys think I am just going to join like that. Not that easy. You got to buy me dinner first.:p

Just kidding. I will be everyone good luck charm and I am pulling for both of you in your fights but like I said you guys are the firt ever to call me good luck. I hurt and mame my self and others all the time. I am very clutsy and have bad luck. Like yesterday me and a freind were going to work out and we dicided to go on the tennis courts. Well it is summer, and it is hot and I was barefoot, and I am paying the price now. 2nd degree burns on my big toes and other area's of my feet. The bliters were huge and poped and I had to peel like a 8th of an ich lyer of skin of both my toe's the size of silver dollars on each one. I was/am in alot of pain. LOL I am not the brightest. Then today I got towork from 8a.m.-5P.m all on my feet. hahaha. That shit happens to me all the time. Never very smart or lucky. but maybe i will bring good luck to you guys.? Who knows.

BTW ART. What the fuck is up with this pick? Do you know you are even figthing?

gc11_13_07.jpg

You really must be a aswome fighter your head doesn't even look that into the fight and you still won.

Going threw Art Santore's head. "I wonder if that son of a..... MMAT has posted on my board yet?" or "MMMmmm. Pancakes are good."

Originally posted by Conrad
Going threw Art Santore's head. "I wonder if that son of a..... MMAT has posted on my board yet?" or "MMMmmm. Pancakes are good."

Art Santore is ALWAYS thinking about me. Right Art?

he hasn't responed yet...do you think that he has another one? maybe he's cheating on you...

Originally posted by ParazIT
he hasn't responed yet...do you think that he has another one? maybe he's cheating on you...

Art said last week he was going to take a small vacation.

thats right mma all i could think about was how much you and conrad are going to be screwing my board up.
darn conrad i hope your feeling better, i'm also not to bright as well. once while i was working on the roof of a k-mart installing smoke ducts in the airduct units i took my shirt off to tan. well i got blisters all over my back and after they popped i couldn't stop itching, i was running around like an idoit and my wife and kids just laughed at me. i also cut my finger this friday working for my dad cutting ceiling tiles for an office building he was working in.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
thats right mma all i could think about was how much you and conrad are going to be screwing my board up.
darn conrad i hope your feeling better, i'm also not to bright as well. once while i was working on the roof of a k-mart installing smoke ducts in the airduct units i took my shirt off to tan. well i got blisters all over my back and after they popped i couldn't stop itching, i was running around like an idoit and my wife and kids just laughed at me. i also cut my finger this friday working for my dad cutting ceiling tiles for an office building he was working in.

Hahahahahahahahaha!:D

laugh mofro. but at least i had a picnic with dan the man and friends this saturday at the beach with my family. blahhh:p

Well if you had a picnic with Dan the man, then you are one lucky man.

hey if you ever come out your more than wecolme to work out with us any time.

Bwhahahaah.

Being stupid sucks doesnt' it Art. I use to hate when I did stupid shit to my body but now I laugh becuase it happens so much it's not worth getting pissed about. My feet are hard agian and slowly getting back to normal. It don't hurt much anymore either.

Sorry to say that you were thinking aobut us the whole weekend. Weirdo

now i've got a huge black eye as well. i'm rolling around with dan and he's got my back i start to notice my eye is swelling i don't ever now why. he doesn't remember hitting me with anything either like an elbow or forarm. usually i feel the blows that cause me pain now my body just gets bruises from nothing.

now i've got a huge black eye as well. i'm rolling around with dan and he's got my back i start to notice my eye is swelling i don't ever now why. he doesn't remember hitting me with anything either like an elbow or forarm. usually i feel the blows that cause me pain now my body just gets bruises from nothing.

Because Dan the man has special powers. I wish I had his powers. :(

Btw Art, is Dan still training with Team Quest as often since he is training with your team?

no team quest is in organ, trainning with heath sims at high school with about 3 others.

So is Dan still with Team quest? Pretty good team your training with right now Art. You have Hollywood, Showtime, Nolan, and other people that are pretty good training with you.

yup i only hope i can learn every thing before i fall apart. also yes dan's still with team quest. i asked john "the rev" if we could become millinia quest. he laughed and said NO!. oh well at lest i'm still get to train with the best.

yup i only hope i can learn every thing before i fall apart. also yes dan's still with team quest. i asked john "the rev" if we could become millinia quest. he laughed and said NO!. oh well at lest i'm still get to train with the best.

Showtime should be on his way to the UFC or PRIDE after his performance against Sato. A Bj Penn vs Showtime match up would be great!

Back