Mma myths : Sbg and Edmond are actually good camps despite wat u say here’s why

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
While it’s always funny to bash these two programs . Both produced world champions . U have to understand the talent level their working with and to produce a champ . Try to form a pick up game with the locals in ur neighborhood u won’t be able to do it . The talent will be lacking big time , camps like winklejohn and aka and especially att take in guys all around the world . Time to show Edmond and sbg some damn respect .

lol @ Edmond.

Ronda being a champ had zilch to do with him.

If anything, she seemed to regress under him. Certainly in fight IQ.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm fine. Not impressed by either of them.

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Nah

Edmond? The guy who said he could beat Jose Aldo in a fight?

They both had/ have a one trick ponies and ronda has since been shipped to the elmers glue factory in kansas city

If only Ronda and Travis could've mastered this kata.....

GFC made Ronda a champ then when Edmond became her main coach she digressed.

Everyone who's gone to edmund has either gone down hill or gotten exposed.

But hey I guess if you say "here's why . . ."

Is this a Prologic alternate account?

Edmond is garbage.

He had a stable of Armenian fighters. He dropped them all when Ronda came though.

Ronda already had elite grappling abilities before coming to Edmond. I’m not even sure when she started seeing him.

He was responsible for striking and did a horrible job. To have a trainee shadow boxing with that shit of form is disgraceful.

Ronda liked Armenians and had a weird daddy/trainer fetish thing for Edmund.

I’m Armenian btw.

While it’s always funny to bash these two programs . Both produced world champions . U have to understand the talent level their working with and to produce a champ . Try to form a pick up game with the locals in ur neighborhood u won’t be able to do it . The talent will be lacking big time , camps like winklejohn and aka and especially att take in guys all around the world . Time to show Edmond and sbg some damn respect .

Holy SHIT

lol @ Edmond.

Ronda being a champ had zilch to do with him.

If anything, she seemed to regress under him. Certainly in fight IQ.
LOL @ Edmund and LOL @ demanding respect on Sherdog. :p

Back