Mma myths : Sbg and Edmond are actually good camps despite wat u say here’s why

UFC fighters are shook...

I hate you mom! Listen to the fucking guy in the intro! He said you have to start at the age of 3! And you sent me to karate class instead! YOU RUINED MY FUCKING DREAMS, MOM!

They each chanced upon one talented fighter. To say they "produced" either Conor or Ronda is misleading.

Sbg is ok.
Edmond I honestly feel is a terrible coach/team, imo the worst of the best.

It’s funny how so many sherdoggers act as if there’s only one coach per gym.

Sbg is obviously a great camp. It’s hard to have mor than one prodigy at a camp. They produce low, mid, and upper level pro fighters. They aren’t the best, but the reputation on here is odd.

TS took a half-sheet of acid last night.

...obviously.

SBG has done well (Mostly riding Conor's success) ... they seem to have guys that are better than average for a camp out of Ireland. They will never be anywhere near the level of AKA, ATT, or chutebox, blackhouse, etc, but for a small camp with mostly regional fighters they have exceeded expectations by leaps and bounds.

Edmund is a douchebag who bamboozled a gullible egomaniac. She was elite way before she met that asshat and her downfall was her horrible striking which is what he was supposed to be training her in.

"Ronda knocks out pro boxers"
"Ronda could go win a title in pro boxing right now"

Edmund is a clown and a fraud.

Kav is legit AF, but Ireland has a tiny tiny pool to pick from. The whole country is 1/5th the size of just the city of Shanghai, and MMA did not even become popular there in any capacity until Conor really. That being said, he not only produced Conor, but a litany of regional, European and amateur champs, UFC stand out Gunni, helped turn Anthony Lion-heart Smith in to a now savage, produced Euro champ guys guys that had winning records in the UFC like Paddy, Pendred and Ais, and even took a guy like Artem - who's martial arts base is ballerina - and he made him in to a TUF finalist who put on a fucking War with top ranked Cub and clowned top prospects like Ishihara.

Not even Bruce Lee is going to make Charlie Ward contend with UFC elite, and it's the curse of Conor that a lot of these Irish local level scrubs from SBG are getting pushed further than they should go and getting put in to make ups that they have no right being in.

Edmond is garbage.

He had a stable of Armenian fighters. He dropped them all when Ronda came though.

Ronda already had elite grappling abilities before coming to Edmond. I’m not even sure when she started seeing him.

He was responsible for striking and did a horrible job. To have a trainee shadow boxing with that shit of form is disgraceful.

Ronda liked Armenians and had a weird daddy/trainer fetish thing for Edmund.

I’m Armenian btw.
Ronda was ripe for the macho aspects of Armenia male culture, seeing as her Dad died, she had daddy issues, she was a pill and booze addict and she has the thing about 'loyalty'. I have Armenian family too and some of the guys have this chip on their shoulder and remind me just so much of Ronda.

Free speech is a wonderful thing, let's keep it that way, even for guys who think Edmond is the bee's knees.

He said that ?

Hahahahahhahaha
(Timestamped; I can't believe I subjugated myself to sifting through an Edmond/Rousey interview.)

Holy shit. Is that actually him? It's not some joke voiceover? It sounds like he's having slow, sensual, sex.
After reading the comments here, I'm not sure I want to watch that video...

Ronda was ripe for the macho aspects of Armenia male culture, seeing as her Dad died, she had daddy issues, she was a pill and booze addict and she has the thing about 'loyalty'. I have Armenian family too and some of the guys have this chip on their shoulder and remind me just so much of Ronda.
Umm, it probably has more to do with the fact that she was part of an Armenian Judo gym since she was 11 years old:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edmond is garbage.

He had a stable of Armenian fighters. He dropped them all when Ronda came though.

Ronda already had elite grappling abilities before coming to Edmond. I’m not even sure when she started seeing him.

He was responsible for striking and did a horrible job. To have a trainee shadow boxing with that shit of form is disgraceful.

Ronda liked Armenians and had a weird daddy/trainer fetish thing for Edmund.

I’m Armenian btw.
Armenians have some good judo players and attend to be very brash. I'm guessing that's why? Good experiences at gokors

you can make a case for SBG mostly thanks to Conor but Edmond? every fighter has looked worst under his tutelage and his most successful or i should say only successful fighter came to him pre-made all he did was boost her in the ego department

Conor and Ronda likely would have been champs in any camp.

Those camps would never have produced champs without Ronda and conor.

It's that simple....

Oh yeah that time edmond said he could beat Jose Aldo (time stamped)

Holy shit. Is that actually him? It's not some joke voiceover? It sounds like he's having slow, sensual, sex.

Definitely him. The first time I watched it and heard "amazing reach" I knew I was witnessing greatness.

SBG is doing a nice job. Just not a huge talent pool over there. Conor just put them on the map before they were really ready. Edmond though had the fighters but never amounted to much when it came to training.

Back