Mma myths : Sbg and Edmond are actually good camps despite wat u say here’s why

SBG really doesnt get enough credit, the amount of available training partners and top trainers available in Ireland is almost zilch, especially when all the high prospects usually leave for a high end gym in the Americas.

There not doing so hot, but it still operates as a local gym for the local guys, the anount of succesful local fighters coming from big gyms is basically zilch also.
in other words.. Garbage

What the fuck did Edmund actually do for Ronda? He didn't help her grappling, she already had that. Her striking? Meisha outstrikes Ronda and even Beche smashed her a few times.

For a striking coach, he is complete ass.

While it’s always funny to bash these two programs . Both produced world champions . U have to understand the talent level their working with and to produce a champ . Try to form a pick up game with the locals in ur neighborhood u won’t be able to do it . The talent will be lacking big time , camps like winklejohn and aka and especially att take in guys all around the world . Time to show Edmond and sbg some damn respect .

Your title doesn't make sense.

They each chanced upon one talented fighter. To say they "produced" either Conor or Ronda is misleading.
What was Conor doing before he joined SBG? He was a 16 year old kid, he hardly walked into the gym as a two division world champion. He'd probably be in prison if not for Kavanagh.

I think SBG gets more shit then is deserved and Kavanagh's a solid coach.

Edmond on the other hand gets all the shit he deserves, maybe not enough.

Honda being the WMMA GOAT despite training under Edmond shows why she is once ever, in my opinion.

What was Conor doing before he joined SBG? He was a 16 year old kid, he hardly walked into the gym as a two division world champion. He'd probably be in prison if not for Kavanagh.

I see coaches as cultivators rather than creators. Perhaps it's being semantic, but that means that Kavanaugh refined what was already there rather than create it wholesale.

SBG is a gym missing big talent (except one) that is working with what they've got.

Edmond's was a gym that had multiple talents, kicked the talents out to focus on an elite grappler's striking, made her striking fundamentals bad, and made everyone (Browne, Ellenberger) worse that stopped by, with a proven history of their trainer saying stupid delusional shit.

You judge a coach by trajectory. SBG started nowhere and got to somewhere. Hating them for not having depth is akin to hating the vast majority of gyms. Glendale started somewhere, lost their talent, then robbed talent from literally all incoming prospects. I would be hard pressed to think of a single worse pattern that is possible.

What the fuck did Edmund actually do for Ronda? He didn't help her grappling, she already had that. Her striking? Meisha outstrikes Ronda and even Beche smashed her a few times.

For a striking coach, he is complete ass.

You just named two of the wmma that DON’T outstrike Ronda at all.

Amanda, Cyborg, Holly, Valentina, Zingano, and maybe JJ are the only ones that outstrike Ronda. The rest of the rooster are soccer mums that doesn’t strike for their lives, and definitely don’t outstrike Ronda.

EDIT: Not to defend Edmund, he’s shit.

Respect Edmond and the head mooment.

Its Gokors gym. When she switched her training from Gokor and Labell to Edmond entirely is when she digressed.
No it’s not. Gokor’s gym isn’t Glendale fight club. It’s my understanding that Ronda trained with hayastan grappling club right after her departure from judo. Ronda and Manny left for GFC.

Literally nobody that has worked with Edmond has had prolonged success in the striking game.
Ronda armbaring chicks in 60 seconds has absolutely nothing to do with Edmond.

Back