• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA has been so boring lately

I got Caneloid Alvaroid on this one, I don't know why. Maybe it's because the same judge who gave him a 118-110 vs GGG will be there. But you never know.
Jacobs is knocking this redhead out

My prediction.....

Canalo 116-112, 115-113, 118-110.

What the actual decision should be...

Jacobs 115-113
Jacobs by ko.easy work

Who are you picking?

I think canelo will stop Jacobs late, but if it goes to the cards he's likely to get the decision anyway.

I hope Jacobs jumps on him early and really makes a fight out of it.
I feel Jacobs is to mobile and if he doesn't lose focus he will knock out the cinnamon right out of him

Is this the most boring the sport has ever been?

? Did you not see Pettis finish Wonderboy?

or Kelvin - Israel got to war?

or Poirier - Holloway stand and trade for 25 minutes?

Christ... do you need a death in the cage to get you excited? I've been watching MMA since 93 and clearly you haven't watched it long enough to remember some absolute stinkers in MMA's "Golden Age"

Severn Shamrock's superfight

Sylvia - arlovski 3

Got watch those two fights on Fightpass and you will never have trouble sleeping again.

MMA is a sport of highs and lows. If you can't handle that, go watch tennis.

Just come back to watching the ufc on July 6

Why don't you start training and become a MMA star yourself OP? spice things up! I'm rooting for ya!

Well, I think it makes sense for folks like you, who are more WWF fans, to go away. There are others in the thread as well. I dont care either way, but maybe you should just go away. Fights have been good, so people who like fights will be happy.

Seriously?

I think Canelo will break him down late

Good fight
Canelo looks like a world beater when people come to him, but if he is getting boxed up with a good jab, That Danny has, it always gives Canelo problems

He might start hunting and boom, man down.
Danny can crack and Canelo has a lot of pride in his chin

Last fight I watched was Kevin Lee vs Al. Its so hard for me to catch fights these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back