• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MMA has been so boring lately

275others

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is this the most boring the sport has ever been?

Another dolly through a window is required. Or a three piece and a can of soda perhaps?

The early part of 2019 has given us some of the most memorable main event fights/finishes in a long time. What are you talking about?

I don't think so at all, loads of great events recently.

What do you mean?

I know you miss Conor but he will be back soon.

Another dolly through a window is required. Or a three piece and a can of soda perhaps?
It would at least spice things up. It’s all incredibly stale right now. All cards are watered down, there are no big fights, no big stars currently active besides Jones and Cormier who both had really boring fights against lion can heart and the black beast, a bunch of wmma, guys getting caught by usada left and right, titles losing all their meaning...

I recommend
Canelo%20Jacobs.jpg

Log out once in a while and interact with real peoples. All these hours on sherdog have warped your perceptions.

Log out once in a while and interact with real peoples. All these hours on sherdog has warped your perceptions.
Funny thing is the ufc is so boring right now that I don’t spend that much time here anymore and I’ve noticed that the forum is completely dead in comparison to one year ago.

The early part of 2019 has given us some of the most memorable main event fights/finishes in a long time. What are you talking about?
Yeah but there hasn't been anyone yelling and acting like an idiot at any press conferences which of course is what makes the sport exciting, only losers actually get excited by the fights!!! Lol ( extremely sarcastic eyeroll)

True story.

Went to that stacked bellator event a few months back and it was trash. Every fight that was supposed to be good, ended in a boring decision, including Crocop/Big Country and Daley/ MVP.

UFC is no different. Next 7 cards up until 239 are literally pure ass. Might be 3 fights in total that I'm interested in.

Last edited:
We just had a ppv where the co main and main event are going to be foty contenders..

UFC died a long time ago. The real action is in bareknuckle boxing.

Funny thing is the ufc is so boring right now that I don’t spend that much time here anymore and I’ve noticed that the forum is completely dead in comparison to one year ago.

You mean you used to be on sherdog even more?

Gross bro

Back