• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Ilia Topuria Makes Heartfelt Post Thanking HIMSELF For Everything He's Done

This is some disney villian shit {<jordan}

giphy.gif

Narcissism is good for fighters. Is normal.

Ngl though I am thankful to my past self for studying hard af and making my current life a lot easier and better

So he's simply Georgian and recently from Spain. Can't really call him spanish when he came at 15 and is 27 now ?
Georgian bloodline. In Europe you're what your blood is not where you are born. Even legally in many countries.

Screenshot_20240617_061827_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Georgia isn't in Europe

He lived a lot in Georgia too

View attachment 1048312

So he's simply Georgian and recently from Spain. Can't really call him spanish when he came at 15 and is 27 now ?
Georgian bloodline. In Europe you what your blood is not where you are born. Even legally in many countries.

View attachment 1048313
Your hard-on for calling him not really Spanish is pretty irrelevant when the beginning of this conversation started with calling him European, not Spanish.

And Georgia is largely considered Europe.

And people in Europe are much more identified by where they're from. America is much more about bloodlines.

LOL - I'm enjoying this heel persona he has been cultivating...it is so unlikeable that it is fun.

douchebags are actually hilarious and fascinating when they're in front of a camera.

maybe that's why promiscuous girls like them.

Your hard-on for calling him not really Spanish is pretty irrelevant when the beginning of this conversation started with calling him European, not Spanish.

And people in Europe are much more identified by where they're from. America is much more about bloodlines.

Ilia clearly loves Spain and wants to represent it well. He's Spanish.

He's also Georgian because of his ethnicity (probably still an Orthodox Christian and stuff).

As far as Georgia being European or not.. it's European.

Continentally it's Europe, it's not a geographic debate.

It's not a cultural or political debate either. Even though Armenia and Georgia have at times fallen to Iranian and Turkic empires, they are geographically part of Europe, are Christian, and have connections to Russia.

Now if you have questions about them being fully white or have different ideas about what being white means (in Russia it used to be common for Georgians and Armenians to be called blacks or specific ethnic slurs) that's completely unimportant and uninteresting to me.

has anyone ever masturbated themselves to death before? let’s find out

You didn't even know he was Georgian, you thought he was Armenian <lmao>

Anything you say in the subject is rendered null and void.

Well they are trying to make Europe bigger

Georgians do look more european than Asian. Asian is a very unlogical category anyways from Iraq to China to India all different peoples.

I guess they are west asia middle east ?

In the end it's whatever people agree it to be.

Georgia and Armenia is like people confusing Croatia and Serbia. It's right next to each other.

Where are you guys from to know what is considered European ? I don't think you two are from Europe to know better than me.

I know there is a lot of wanna be Europeans cause Europe is rich and safe.

America are muts you mean it's defined by black and white ?

It's not far fetched to call him not spanish when he came there at age 15 towards the end of his puberty.

In the end it's trivial what his nationality is. Doesn't change a thing here.
His parents gave his brother a spanish name. All ok. Why not. Let them do as they please. They like Spain. It's a great country.

If Georgia is Europe. So is Turkey ? Actually only 3% of Turkey is in Europe and Georgia is behind turkey geographically. Why is Syria not Europe than by that logic ? Or Iraq ?

Europe doesn't even have to conquer anything anymore. Now they just come themselves and offer their territory.

Thing is georgians are white looking christians and aren't criminals and like Europe. So it won't be no cultural crash. He flies under the radar noone cares if he is in Spain. He speaks fluent spanish, reps and respects the country so they took him in and flaunt him. No controversy. But Georgia is as close to Europe as Iraq if you open google maps.

Edit : I meant as a country. He inidividually doesn't make anyone look twice we got milions of Africans and Middle Easteners before anyone notices Ilia who looks like a Italian.

Reminds me of the Steven Seagal story where he said

"I just read the best script for a movie" - Steven

"Oh? Who wrote it?" - Rob

"I did" - Steven

Do it on the mic in front of record ppv like Conor's 'I'd like to apologise' line or stfi

Back