• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International MMA Flyweight Muhammad Mokaev calls Israelis "filthy animals"; calls for "Allah to destroy them"

oh jesus christ are you really nitpicking the fact that i didn’t add “arab” to that? god you’re a fucking nerd <Lmaoo> i sincerely apologize for assuming you had even an iota of ability to infer context.

Language matters. For example, ethnic groups as a demographic share traits that are not voluntary. None of us has any control over where are parents were born or who their ancestors were. Religion on the other hand, is a voluntary set of beliefs that a person can follow or discard.

Yeah, there's a line. I don't mind more leeway but I don't operate these leagues nor have to deal with revenue generation.

I mean, after Izzys live tirade with DDP that leeway has to be pretty big

The thing is, calling Jews "filthy animals" is a well known trope among anti-Semites, especially in the Muslim world where its not uncommon for a Imam to refer to Jews as "descendants of pigs and apes"

Language matters. For example, ethnic groups as a demographic share traits that are not voluntary. None of us has any control over where are parents were born or who their ancestors were. Religion on the other hand, is a voluntary set of beliefs that a person can follow or discard.
language doesn’t matter on a karate forum. you knew what i meant and think nitpicking the fact i didn’t use super specific additional words for you matters. it doesn’t. again, you knew what i meant. this doesn’t make you smart, just fucking annoying lol

The thing is, calling Jews "filthy animals" is a well known trope among anti-Semites, especially in the Muslim world where its not uncommon for a Imam to refer to Jews as "descendants of pigs and apes"

He phrased it in a nebulous manner; but zero doubts he hates the jews

How does Ari react to that?
zombieland-money.gif

He says this as huge mobs of people in his native Dagestan are going building to building looking for Jews they heard were in Dagestan

This is coming from the same guy who praised Palestine THE VERY MORNING of the Hamas massacre that killed 1400 Israelis

You know all these type of tweets are in the barrel waiting for a tragedy so they could post it. Those dead children are just an after thought.

Do you honestly think religion is voluntary?

lol how stupid can you be?

99.99% of all religious people become religious while they are children from their parents

How old is this dude? Early 20’s? It’s normal for people that age to rant like this. Reading through his tweets he does sound like an angry extremely religious dude.

What millions?

Does your history only start in 1776 with the U.S?

Can we go back in history for the countries past and present.
how about 300,000 in afghanistan/pakistan and 400,000+ in iraq for starters? that’s just since 2001 lol

Do you honestly think religion is voluntary?

lol how stupid can you be?

99.99% of all religious people become religious while they are children from their parents

In the case of islam, it's not voluntary. Because if you leave islam, you will be severely ostracized, possibly face prison time, or even death. With most other religions, that's not the case. This proves how pathetically weak islam is. It can't survive without intimidation & violence. What an utterly worthless religion.

how about 300,000 in afghanistan/pakistan and 400,000+ in iraq for starters? that’s just since 2001 lol

Didn't support Iraq .

Did support Afghanistan, don't hide and support terrorists.

Ok we have done things I don't agree with.

Now let's do were you are from.

Didn't support Iraq .

Did support Afghanistan, don't hide and support terrorists.
the amount of brain rot you have to have to look at the numbers of deaths the US military is responsible for and still go “but the taliban were the real terrorists”

i guess all those people have to be in a big building with a plane flying into it to matter.

In the case of islam, it's not voluntary. Because if you leave islam, you will be severely ostracized, possibly face prison time, or even death. With most other religions, that's not the case. This proves how pathetically weak islam is. It can't survive without intimidation & violence. What an utterly worthless religion.

why do you keep parroting lies?

do you honestly believe muslims are killed for leaving Islam?

Just think objectively for once in your life.

Christianity is the only religion where they killed every other religion in the region to live. You just make up random lies and think you are doing something. Spain and Greece are still Christian for a reason. What happened to all the pagans again??

ps what does that even have to do with my post?

Back