• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International MMA Flyweight Muhammad Mokaev calls Israelis "filthy animals"; calls for "Allah to destroy them"

Stay strong, brothers. A new era is coming inshallah

Not the smartest thing to do, but Dana White has a history of deflecting outrageous comments, including outright racism.

Wonder how he reacts this time considering he rarely ever says anything negative about in public.
What does ja rule think

Pretty important to make the distinction that he isn't calling all Israeli's filthy animals, just the ones who are killing children.
This is true but I mean come on now. Even in the absence of his post supporting Palestine when Hamas was murdering civilians, we all know how he feels, and I’ve never heard of the guy til now.

i mean they’ve been ethnically cleansing muslims for the better part of 70 years so it’s an understandable take from a devout muslim.
I mean this is a culture that supports terrorist groups so its understandable calling for Allah to Kill people he doesn't like. Males sense.

I mean this is a culture that supports terrorist groups so its understandable calling for Allah to Kill people he doesn't like. Males sense.

compared to people who support terrorist governments that invade countries on false pretences then strip the land of resources after slaughtering millions of people??

A few months ago Hasbulla posted on social media that Dagestani guys who went to Syria (to join ISIS, from what I understand) should have instead travel to Middle East to fight against Israel and UFC did nothing. Probably same thing happens this time.

compared to people who support terrorist governments that invade countries on false pretences then strip the land of resources after slaughtering millions of people??

Link and some of us will answer.

so…. your great-grandparents.

How did they do this.

Maybe on my father's side that were shanty Irish that came over during the famine.

Or maybe on my mother's side that came dirt poor and were share cropers.

So be more specific.

Back