• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International MMA Flyweight Muhammad Mokaev calls Israelis "filthy animals"; calls for "Allah to destroy them"

Holy shit you're dumb. You could have just googled it but you doubled down...

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/at-the-drop-of-a-hat
It means you reacted quickly….. without thinking.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/at-the-drop-of-a-hat
People will file lawsuits at the drop of a hat these days.

It’s used to convey the idea it doesn’t have to be significant for one to act. It’s NOT a phrase used to discuss reacting to a catastrophic, once in a lifetime event. That’s fuckin ridiculous.

If your family is killed by someone and you seek immediate violence upon seeing the offender, do you think it’s appropriate to say wow, you react at the drop of a hat?? No, you wouldn’t.

Don’t play this stupid game.

Cut him immediately.
Unacceptable from any viewpoint.

i’m not saying it’s a coincidence. i’m saying i personally interpret it as a man praying for the inevitable hellfire that’s going to engulf palestine in the wake of that attack. again, i could be wrong idfk
Yeah you probably are considering I’ve seen a lot of Muslims celebrating after the attacks and pretty much zero who feared what was to come.

It means you reacted quickly….. without thinking.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/at-the-drop-of-a-hat
People will file lawsuits at the drop of a hat these days.

It’s used to convey the idea it doesn’t have to be significant for one to act. It’s NOT a phrase used to discuss reacting to a catastrophic, once in a lifetime event. That’s fuckin ridiculous.

If your family is killed by someone and you seek immediate violence upon seeing the offender, do you think it’s appropriate to say wow, you react at the drop of a hat?? No, you wouldn’t.

Don’t play this stupid game.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.
Dude. Using 10/7 to suggest “drop of a hat” is fucking nonsense. Drop of a hat is used as I quoted. Not for reacting to the most monumental event of your life.

Dude. Using 10/7 to suggest “drop of a hat” is fucking nonsense. Drop of a hat is used as I quoted. Not for reacting to the most monumental event of your life.

To do something 'at the drop of a hat' means to do something suddenly.

In this context it refers to how you suddenly went from being a smug leftist to a mouth foaming George W Bush era war monger.

To do something 'at the drop of a hat' means to do something suddenly.

In this context it refers to how you suddenly went from being a smug leftist to a mouth foaming George W Bush era war monger.
Like filing lawsuits at the drop of the hat.

The drop of the hat catalyst here being one of the worst terrorist attacks in human history.

Like filing lawsuits at the drop of the hat.

The drop of the hat catalyst here being one of the worst terrorist attacks in human history.

I see you're really focusing on the expression to distract from the fact you completely changed your entire political ideology overnight.

The war on terror was a disasterous mistake made in response to a terrorist attack.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. They don't repeat them.

I see you're really focusing on the expression to distract from the fact you completely changed your entire political ideology overnight.

The war on terror was a disasterous mistake made in response to a terrorist attack.

Smart people learn from their mistakes. They don't repeat them.
You don’t know shit about my ideology apparently.

the war on terror wasn’t against a neighbor with a political leadership that waged war on us and filmed it from next door.

Why would you be happy about this? Do you prefer living in an authoritarian shithole? Show me on the doll where Zionism touched you.

You guys have already lost the US and Europe to this small tribe of rootless internationalists who hate all religions, cultures, and nations. You sold out your own people to appease z!onists.

I can get being upset at Israel over the scale of the retaliation but praising Hamas after their terrorist attack where they killed 1000s of innocents and took hostages?

Yeah fuck this guy. Shame too, I liked his heart in the cage.

I think he's referring speicifically to the israelis that are murdering children.

Of course, there are plenty of palestinians who murdered children recently too, so he's still a hypocrite.

If you throw a kid in front of a car trying to run you over (for good reason), who's to blame for the death?

Back